PDA

View Full Version : Hole cards on hud not positioned

bluandbrneyes
10-22-2008, 06:11 PM
It seems for 9 handed at pokerstars (6 max is working fine) at showdown the hole cards of my opponents are showing up in front of the wrong players. All the stats/boxes are fine and have no issues, its just the hole cards showing for the wrong player. I have XP and have already updated HEM beta

bluandbrneyes
10-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Sorry, its also happening with 6 max, sorry for early post saying not!

morny
10-22-2008, 08:26 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=8

bluandbrneyes
10-22-2008, 09:28 PM
I was able to "save position" I couldnt find click File> and untick Mucked Card & Alignment Edit Mode " anywhere except for seat preference box, but it was never ticked to begin with (could not find a edit mode either) Thanks

morny
10-23-2008, 09:59 AM
The align edit mode is here Hud Options > Table Preferences and choose Mucked Card & Alignment Edit Mode. If you dont see it there you probably have an older version so please update and restart HM and try again

bluandbrneyes
10-23-2008, 10:32 AM
As I said, it was already unticked. what should I do since its suppose to be unticked and is unticked? Thanks

bluandbrneyes
10-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Sorry man, I read the instructions last nite incorrectly and after rereading them this a.m I discovered what I did wrong. That being said, I ticked it, and aa,22,etc,etc showed up like in the screen shot. I then saved positions and then unticked and it still shows the Hole cards under the wrong player, this is for poker stars and I have XP, I appreciate your help!

morny
10-23-2008, 07:41 PM
Yes but while in the align edit mode you need to move the AA,22,33,44 etc to the correct position. This might take a bit of time, lets say the seat at 12 oclock gets to showdown but hes cards show up in the 6 oclock position then you know you need to take whatever cards are in the 6 oclock position and move them to the 12 oclock position, use this trial and error until you get them all in the correct place.

COOLEREXPRESS
11-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Okay so I'm trying to reposition the mucked cards display. I select the mucked card edit and alignment mode....I can see aa-66 and the board, but I cannot move their positions. I tried left clicking, right clicking etc....but I cannot move them no matter what I do. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Al1
11-14-2008, 01:43 AM
Okay so I'm trying to reposition the mucked cards display. I select the mucked card edit and alignment mode....I can see aa-66 and the board, but I cannot move their positions. I tried left clicking, right clicking etc....but I cannot move them no matter what I do. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Be sure "Lock the layout" in "HUD Options => Table Prefs" is not checked.

Works?