PDA

View Full Version : Get 3bet vs BTN stat with SQL-Queries

Suiteng
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi,

how can i get 3bet% vs BTN or 3bet% vsSB stats from database via SQL-queries? I looked in the HM1 stats formulas, but i couldnt find anything similiar. Please help;)

thx

udbrky
11-13-2012, 01:49 AM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

fozzy71
11-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Unfortunately this isn't something we can help you with as it is beyond the knowledge of most of us in the first level tech support department. In the past it is something we would forward to the developers to answer but their focus is now on HM2 and we don't like to distract them with these HM1 questions since we no longer develop for new HM1 features.

Here is some information which might help you to find the information you need by logging the database commands:

See this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11051-show-sql-queries-hm-run-against-postgresql.html

Close HM2 and open the config file - C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.config

Change this config variable to True:

<setting name="LogDatabaseCommands">False</setting>

Then all logs are shown here: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs\DBTrace.log