PDA

View Full Version : HM on second computer

filhead
08-16-2010, 02:38 AM
I install HM on second computer(it is work computer). This computer go to internet via proxy(it is big organization) first time I ask our system admin to make changes in connection with internet and HM are succesfully registerd and work well, but after two weeks programm show that it is unregistered version and need confirmation of license. Our system admin refuse to make connection without proxy server but are ready to make connection via one port. Support ignore my request to give this port. Pls infrom have some one such problem and how solve it. I need HM only to analyse hands, don't need HUD.

netsrak
08-16-2010, 05:42 AM
We don't have any specific port information we can give you. HM uses the proxy settings from your internet explorer configuration. So if internet explorer is configured it should work.
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager)

filhead
08-16-2010, 08:34 AM
At work I go to internet via proxy . May it help to solve this very strange problem with confirmation my license HM in second computer. I don't understand what I should do more. Support inform one time that I should uncheck proxy and than keep the silence to all my request. Pls help

netsrak
08-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Are you using Microsoft internet explorer at work to access the internet?

This is required for HM to get in contact to the license server.