PDA

View Full Version : nothing works

compliance
08-15-2010, 11:59 PM
first my imports only contained about half the actual hands played. now my hem won't even open up. i'm playing with no import, no hud, nothing. i tried to go to the registration page but it wouldn't accept the password i use for the forums.

i have the latest version of hem, 11.4 and my postgresql is 8.3. i'll be getting a new computer within the month but i dont want to be flying blind at the tables in the mean time.

i will email support answering the faq.

Patvs
08-17-2010, 04:09 AM
The registration page uses it own login/password--> just create NEW account there picking a new login name.

You only have to reset the license though, if you get a "no more activations allowed" error during the activation.

----

Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if it is off.
Update SQL to 8.4.4 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org). Install it to a different port 5433. Also add that port to the Windows Firewall (if you use XP/Vista)

compliance
08-17-2010, 05:54 AM
i have windows xp, but in two weeks when my new computer gets here i'll have windows 7. i navigated to db control panel and tried to run as administrator but it asked for a password and wouldn't accept anything i put in. i'm confused.

netsrak
08-17-2010, 10:34 AM
The administrator thing is not relevant for XP and i think you totally misunderstood it.

Please start HM and create a new database for a test. Play some hands with this database, does it work better?