PDA

View Full Version : Seating Preferences Bug

mctaube
11-12-2012, 11:33 AM
In 6 max iv'e got seat 1 as preferred seat but my hudstats show up at seat 4. So I changed the preferred seat to seat 4 to show up at seat 1. That worked but it always automatically resets to seat 1 after a few mins. How do I stop it from resetting or get rid of the bug that shows my stats at the wrong seat?

danieln90
11-12-2012, 01:51 PM
In 6 max iv'e got seat 1 as preferred seat but my hudstats show up at seat 4. So I changed the preferred seat to seat 4 to show up at seat 1. That worked but it always automatically resets to seat 1 after a few mins. How do I stop it from resetting or get rid of the bug that shows my stats at the wrong seat?

I was going to crete a thread about this too. I'm playing ST STT 6max and the tables are detected as 9mans so the hud is just messed up completely. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not but i am running the beta that you guys released last night fwiw

DogNamedBluff
11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
This is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5966. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.