PDA

View Full Version : Transferring PKR Hand Histories From a Mac to Hem

Chingster23
08-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Guys,

I realise this is bizarre but it works for me.

I play all my poker on my Mac. I use HEM on my Windows based laptop to review my hand histories. I do this by transferring my files from my Mac onto my Windows laptop and then uploading them into HEM.

I have only just started using PKR on my Mac and today tried to transfer my hand histories from my Mac to the laptop which I have done successfully. I then dragged them into my hand history folder and told HEM to import them. It showed that it was uploading them but hasnt shown up in my sessions database.

Where are they? Have I been doing this incorrectly?

Basically how do I transfer my PKR hand histories from my Mac to HEM on my WIndows laptop?

Ching

netsrak
08-16-2010, 06:01 AM
Which HM version are you using? PKR made some changes to the handhistories some days ago so you need 1.11.04.

To reimport the files rename them and import them via import file.

Chingster23
08-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the response and sorry to leave two requests.

I have updated HEM as requested. Changed the names of the files an imported them but the session still does not show in "Sessions" when I refresh it. It is as if the session didnt exist and therefore I cannot view the hands I played?

netsrak
08-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Did you get any messages during the import?

Please clear your filters and check the playername, date/time and gametype settings.

If that doesn't help create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.

Chingster23
09-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Guys,

I have just finished a session on PKR. I have placed the files into my hand history folder and watched as HEM auto imports them. No problem so far.

I then select sessions and the session doesn't exist. It is as if the files arent there. I have double checked the hand history folder and they are definitely there.

Help!!

Patvs
09-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Update to http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

filters--> clear filters (do this, even if it states no filter is selected), do the same for the TIME/DATE filter by reselecting it.

What happens if you reimport the hands? Do they end up as duplicate hands?

Chingster23
09-28-2010, 05:09 AM
I have downloaded the new version.

I have cleared the filters.

I do not know how to clear the Date/Time filter like you requested.

I have tried to re-import the files but it keeps saying 0 files to import.

Chingster23
09-28-2010, 05:19 AM
I have just noticed that I have two hand history folders on my desktop.

One called Hand History Archive FT and one called Hand History Archive.

I have just gone into the Hand History Archive folder and found the hand histories I thought I had imported, so I tried again. This time it imported 9 files (not duplicate). All hands were from a session on PKR on the 26th Sep.

I then went into Sessions and refreshed and no session came up for the 26th? The monetary totals didnt change either so they were not loaded with a different date for example.

Lee

netsrak
09-28-2010, 06:19 AM
PKR changed the handhistory format some days ago. So you will not be able to import this hands at the moment. Our latest beta 16 ( http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe ) already includes some fixes but not all gametypes are working at the moment.

Chingster23
10-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi,

Is there any update on this problems. I still cannot import hands from PKR.

regards

Lee

netsrak
10-02-2010, 08:11 AM
beta 17: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Chingster23
10-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Thanks. Problem solved