PDA

View Full Version : encountered an eror

Shloogy
07-20-2008, 10:17 AM
i cant remamber the exact messege but it was the kind that ask u to report it.so i took a look at the technical side and spiked a log file.

morny
07-20-2008, 11:07 AM
What happened when you got this error, were you using the HUD, using the reports tab, did something crash, does HM work ok now?

Shloogy
07-20-2008, 12:19 PM
nothing really happend, hud still worked but in my experience with PT when i saw that kind of masgs the stats began to be inaccurate and such,,

1. in PT 3, if i close it during an autoimport, than he wont move the history files to the process folder, which result importing duplicates the next time i begin auto import. so i wanted to know whether it's the same on HM so i would know to click stop atuo...

this is not related to bugs section but i didnt want to open another thread:

2.in my custom pop up stats, how do i make some of the text bold?
i.e i have pfr total 17% and i want it to look like this : pfr total
i saw on the made pop up stats that the letter "b" is attached in the beggining and the end of each bold line, however i cant seem to do it by myself and it outcome goes like this : "bPfr totalb"

i am so sorry that i am bombong u with many questions...thanks for all the support!

are u the only moderator here?

thanks in advance,

morny
07-20-2008, 07:35 PM
1) No shouldnt cause a problem in HM

2) put \b before and after the word so if i want to bold pfr total

/bpfr total/b

Not the only moderator, i try and answer as many questions and whenever i cant i forward them to the experts Mike and Roy which allows them to concentrate more on programming and making holdem manager better.