PDA

View Full Version : HH's don't show up in HEM, but can see lifetime graph, No Hud

mygibbs
08-14-2010, 03:24 PM
1. Current Version: 1.11.4.
2 & 3. Full Tilt Poker (only site that I play), NLHE 6m.
4. Yes, I've clicked the Start Auto Import button.
5. HH's are supposedly being saved to my HEM folder.
6. The HH's are showing up in the archive folder but not in the HH folder that's located in the HEM folder.
7 & 8. I think 7 is a no, and I have no idea how to do 8.
9. Not working.
10. N/A.

Basically I just upgraded to Windows 7 and backed up all my files before doing so. Now that I've complete the installation, I reinstalled HEM, set the auto import as the old HH folder, and tried importing. My player database shows up as about the same number (33,000+), but I can't seem to locate the actual histories or look at my month's progress even though I've selected my player name through my two screenname aliases. I can see my YTD graph, but can't filter my monthly graph. Also my hud doesn't show up. I also deleted my back ups to make room, so if I accidently deleted some database that existed that I wasn't aware of, it's long gone now, so all I have now is the raw histories (supposedly).

Any way to salvage this?

Thanks,

mygibbs

Patvs
08-15-2010, 02:30 AM
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Hand Histories,True,True,D:\HH Archives
C:\Users\Matthew Gibbs\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data,True,True,C:\HMArchive

---

Delete BOTH your import folders.
Make sure Full Tilt saves the handhistories to DEFAULT. C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\Handhistory (manually CREATE that folder)

Only use 1 archive folder. C:\HMArchive

For the prefetch folder. Use the default C:Program Files (x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/HEM data