PDA

View Full Version : Tablescanner causing FT crash

zook
08-14-2010, 11:06 AM
No one's responding to this thread in the Tablescanner forum...

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-scanner/34733-tablescanner-seems-causing-full-tilt-crash.html

netsrak
08-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Which HM version are you using?
Please try 1.11.04 final: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-04-official-release.html

zook
08-14-2010, 04:32 PM
I am using the final release and had one FT crash with it last night. In a long session today I had none, but that could have been because no new tables opened up during a scan (or whatever is causing it exactly).

netsrak
08-15-2010, 06:48 AM
This problem was already forwarded to the tablescanner developer so i hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

zook
08-21-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm crossposting this because I don't think Patvs reads that thread:

I'm a long-time HEM user and have been extremely happy with the product and the customer service provided by everyone associated with it, especially the devs who have to rush out new betas almost weekly because poker sites are constantly changing their software.

That being said, this current situation is ridiculous. A serious bug was identified 2 weeks ago and we've had no meaningful feedback from HEM support. FT continues to crash in the situations described above, although less often now because I try my best not to join a table while the scan is going on. Nevertheless, sometimes, while playing 6-8 tables, I forget, FT crashes, and I have to scramble to restart and get playing again. There is no doubt this problem has cost me significant money over the past 2 weeks.

I'm not saying that every bug should be fixed immediately, that's unreasonable, but serious bugs like this one should be acknowledged and HEM support should tell us if they can duplicate them. If not, they should work with us to duplicate them, if so, they should give us a timeline for fixing the problem. I don't think that's a lot to ask.