PDA

View Full Version : Big problem with HEM at FTP

redddman10
08-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Hi. i just bought HEM like a week ago and still havent gotten it working:( i have windows xp and latest upgrade for HEM(1.11.04) but i cant get it working.in FTP i have checked that FTP is saving hand histories. i played cash and i can see that hands are there in text format.but when i try to import them with HEM it says import error.and table manager doesntgive me any information.it shows that tables are empty and no one is sitting in tables. i also tried IMPORT FROM FOLDER and HEM says its 0 files in there.but saved hands in txt. format are there....
What to do and thank you for help

Btw i have checked almost every FAQ here about importing and FTP

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:29 AM
To reimport a file you need to rename it or move it to a different folder.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

redddman10
08-15-2010, 07:03 PM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using --1.11.04
What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?--I only play at full tilt poker
Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)-- i play NL holdem and SnGs and MTTs
Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?--yes
Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see ourDetailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.-everything is done here
Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.--yes they are showing up there
If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.-- i dont think they are importing
If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.----i tried it and didnt help FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?----yes i tried it and it didnt work FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?---YES
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.----for the last question where should i attach this file to?

netsrak
08-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Use the attachments symbol (the paper clip) above the message window.

But if the hands are not being imported and they are in english language its usually a fault in the auto-import configuration.
Can you import the files manually via import file?

redddman10
08-16-2010, 06:51 AM
i restarted my HEM and tried and thats how it went.i have one txt .file there.inside there is four hands what i have played.i manually imported and it said: imported 1 files
files imported 1 of 1
hands imported: 0 hands /s 0.0/s
duplicate errors: 0
import errors:4
incomplete errors :0

and i attach my config file too...

netsrak
08-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Import Errors can have the following reasons:

1. The handhistories are not in english
2. Your database is corrupt, create a new one and try to import the hands into this database (just as a test)
3. Your windows regional settings are wrong somehow, change them to english (USA) in the control panel.

Please reboot your computer before testing this.

redddman10
08-16-2010, 03:59 PM
ty for everything got it working it was language problem:)