PDA

View Full Version : Hud Stats Randomly Changing in Game

minifruit
08-14-2010, 05:06 AM
Every once in a while my HuD stats will change for a random player and display something absurd, e.g. VPIP 0 or VPIP 100 over hundreds of hands. These are the only errors I have noticed but there are probably others. Any ideas why this is happening? thanks!

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Which site?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Prefetch / live tracking enabled?

minifruit
08-14-2010, 03:46 PM
FTP and stars

NL MTTS

Not sure what live tracking/prefetch means

HM 1.11 .03

Patvs
08-15-2010, 02:44 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

And create a NEW database in 1.11.04

minifruit
08-15-2010, 02:53 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

And create a NEW database in 1.11.04

using Windows XP with Commodo firewall and Avira antivirus.

minifruit
08-15-2010, 03:21 AM
I have another question that I might as well ask ITT since its not worth creating another one for. Im creating a custom popup and i was wondering if it was possible to change the font color of an individual stat. i know I can change them all using the regular text tab, but I only want, e.g., my 3b stat in red on the sample popup so that it stands out more, the same way that chips won is displayed in red if it is a negative number. Is this possible? Thanks for your help!

Patvs
08-15-2010, 03:32 AM
Not possible...

Make sure XP is updated to SP3--> also run a Windows Update--> install every .net framework update.

If you can't add exceptions to Comodo... to not mess with SQL and HoldemManager you should consider just uninstalling it.

minifruit
08-19-2010, 09:05 PM
This issue is still not resolved :(. I tried turning off Commodo and doing the updates, but I dont know if I can update fully because the windows site says that my version is not registered. I think i might be better off disabling the hud until I fix this because of the danger of bad stats.

Somtimes when the stats are all 0 (VPIP:0, PFR:0, Hands: 100), I can click on the hud (which normally gives the stats for the current session), but it gives me their stars for all tracking. Not sure if this is relevant though.

Patvs
08-20-2010, 02:56 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
You already created a NEW database??

Look into being able to UPDATE Windows

minifruit
08-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Which site?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Prefetch / live tracking enabled?

should i have prefetch/live tracking enabled? will it make a difference. I have live tracking enabled and prefetch disabled fwiw.

netsrak
08-21-2010, 05:44 AM
Please disable both for the first configuration

minifruit
08-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Please disable both for the first configuration

forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by for the first configuration? thanks.

minifruit
08-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Another weird thing that happened: after i created new DB, and chose my SN from player list (which shows me with 500k tourney hands), the reports tab is only bringing up stats for 682 hands, and thats without filters and all hands selected. any thoughts? thanks as always for your help!

netsrak
08-21-2010, 10:37 AM
forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by for the first configuration? thanks.

I mean until we get your problems fixed - when everything is working you can try prefetch and live tracking again.

Another weird thing that happened: after i created new DB, and chose my SN from player list (which shows me with 500k tourney hands), the reports tab is only bringing up stats for 682 hands, and thats without filters and all hands selected. any thoughts? thanks as always for your help!

Did you export/import the tourney summaries too?

minifruit
08-21-2010, 10:49 AM
I did not export/import summaries because I do not manually enter information but instead use OPR. My problem, though, is with stats for the hands. Would tourney summaries have an effect on this?

minifruit
08-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Another strange thing (dont know if there is a connection with missing hands) is that when I tried to import the archive from the last DB, HM told me that it found now files to import (but when I clicked on the archive the folders are all filled with hands.

netsrak
08-22-2010, 06:10 AM
You need to export/import the summaries no matter whether you manually edited them.

HM saves the information which files were already imported in the database. So if you create a new database all files will be imported again. But your auto-import should not be configured to read files from the archive folders!

minifruit
08-22-2010, 07:27 AM
My auto import is of course not configured to import from the archive. I tried to run a manual import from the old archive after creating the new DB because hands were not showing up in the report section. again, my screename on player list has 500k hands on it but when i select that name, it gives stats for a mere 1k hands.

i didnt export summaries because that info is useless to me. Are you telling me now that this is the cause of the missing hands even though I exported all hands from the old BD and reimported them into the new one?

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Can you please post some screenshots of your problem because i think i can't follow you.