PDA

View Full Version : panels wont stay in place

pokertitanAA
10-22-2008, 01:44 PM
lets say i have multiple tables open. i can move the panels while in play by right clicking but a)the panels on my other table moves at the same time.b)they dont stay in place after i move them.

fabio
10-22-2008, 02:34 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=149

pokertitanAA
10-22-2008, 04:38 PM
i went to the table manager and clicked save positions. it doesn't seem to be working. they still move around on the other table when i move them on one table.

Mike chops
10-22-2008, 05:29 PM
That's by design. When you move the panels the hud updates it's configuration and saves the positions when you quit the hud. If we didnt move the equivalent panels on the other table, you get all sorts of problems from some panels not being in the place the configuration thinks they should be.

pokertitanAA
10-22-2008, 08:47 PM
i must be doing something wrong. from the beginning...i open one table on stars. i calibrate my mucked cards first(because they never stay in the right place). i do this by hud option>table preferences> i check muck card +alignment mode, when the mucked cards appear correctly on the table i go to table manger>file>save positions. then back to hud options>unclick muck card +alignment options>done. is this correct?

2) as far a panels go. on the same single table my hud begins to appear. i put all the panels where i want them the go to table manager>save positions. is this correct? because when i open a second table i invariably need to move some panels around, because they do not correspond to the player or players next to them, which i do by right clicking and dragging but then the corresponding panels on my first table move also thus messing up that set up. so one table is correct and the other isnt. i havent tried 3 tables yet. then after a couple of minutes my mucked cards option on usually just one of the tables is off by 1 or 2 seats.

thanks in advance.
sorry so long, just want to be thorough.

morny
10-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Yeah sounds like a preffered seating problem. Do you seat in the same seat on every table when playing, if so you need to go to Hud Options > Seating Preferences and select the correct seat, might need to use trial and error to find the correct seat

Lastly before doing this please ensure that "fix my stats positions" is not selected in Hud Options Player Preferences

If you continue to have problems let us know if your using preferred seating or not and post your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

pokertitanAA
10-23-2008, 12:32 PM
i did have the fix my stats positions on and have unchecked that. the problem still exists. i have since sent u my configuration file so maybe u could take a look. im close, these 2 and the importing issue are my last problems. thanks for the help.

morny
10-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Dont think i got them files, where did you send them. You can just attach the file in this post if youd like

pokertitanAA
10-24-2008, 09:43 AM
ok this should be it.

morny
10-24-2008, 11:22 AM
Please email me with a link to this thread and a suitable time to do a teamviewer session to fix the problem

morny@holdemmanager.net

alexandreuc
10-29-2008, 03:23 PM
i have the exact same problem here.
i´ve tried everything that was posted and nothing worked :mad:
i´m using the trial and it expires in 5 days.
i´m trying HM and the other similar software, so i can decide which one to buy.
i had decied to buy HM but if i dont fix this problem, i wont be able to use HM.
can anyone please tell me the solution?

morny
10-29-2008, 04:51 PM
1) post your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

2) What site is this for

3) Do you use preferred seating or do you sit in different seats

4) What version of HM have you

alexandreuc
10-29-2008, 04:54 PM
1) post your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

2) What site is this for

1 - done
2- any site..
3- i dont use preferred seating
4- 1.06.03h

morny
10-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and let me know a suitable time tommorrow to do a www.teamviewer.com session and your timezone

alexandreuc
10-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and let me know a suitable time tommorrow to do a www.teamviewer.com session and your timezone

done.

booooomstarr
11-12-2008, 12:43 AM
I have this same problem, that when you move the panels in one table, the same panel moves in all the other tables as well. The main issue is simply that the stats don't match up to the corresponding player very often.

Any thoughts on how to fix this yet?

alexandreuc
11-12-2008, 12:50 AM
I have this same problem, that when you move the panels in one table, the same panel moves in all the other tables as well. The main issue is simply that the stats don't match up to the corresponding player very often.

yes, i stopped using hm and changed to other software, unfortanetly for me, it was the only way.

Sageypoo
11-12-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm playing on prima software and there are 5 seater 6 seater and 8 seater tables. When i readjust the panels on the either one of the tables, all the other tables panels move too... How do i fix this?

Sageypoo
11-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Are you working on adding 5 seater and 8 seater tables into the HUD options?

morny
11-12-2008, 08:48 PM

2) What site is this for

I'm playing on prima software and there are 5 seater 6 seater and 8 seater tables. When i readjust the panels on the either one of the tables, all the other tables panels move too... How do i fix this?

Are you working on adding 5 seater and 8 seater tables into the HUD options?

We will add these but due to the current workload we dont have an accurate ETA at the moment. Manually changing configs might help depending on what configuration of table types your using although it probably wont work in the case of 5 and 8 max: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135