PDA

View Full Version : Plan for TNFT in .fr room

Kosem
08-14-2010, 04:59 AM
Hi,

As you know , TNFT is not working anymore for french players on Full Tilt.fr

Do you plan to fix it at some point ? or do we have to wait a loooong time before use your fantastic tool :confused:

Thanks a lot

Regards

Ps: if you need anything or a tester with french client for TNFT feel free to ask it's so important for us

Fool
08-14-2010, 08:43 PM
I've not had any reports of problems with the new .fr sites but am unable to load and test. Its more likely you have a configuration error of some sort thats causing your problem. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Kosem
08-15-2010, 04:47 AM
Hi Fool,

Unfortunately my trial version expired and I can't get any TNFT files as I delete my trial version.
In the other hand , I emailed Alex Sutherland who confirmed me that TNFT doesn't support Full Tilt.fr - do you any contact with him ?
Im ready to buy a full version of TNFT right now to make some testing for you ( as I know that you can't get .fr room) but I want to be sure that you can fix it one day to enjoy my purchase :)

Regards

Hervé

Fool
08-16-2010, 06:11 PM
If there are problems with FT.fr its unlikely they will be resolved soon as none of us are able to load the client. We should be able to get you in a trial extesion though so you can test and troubleshoot the issue. I'll PM you with more info shortly.