PDA

View Full Version : Various Questions yo

Steal Fucking City
08-13-2010, 10:03 PM
I would like to isolate my database and check the profitability of each hand I play. For example

K4s OOP HU vs a 3X raise... I would like to see all instances of this and see the BB EV adjusted result. If I go to Options -> settings -> hand view columns the options are so limited. It's weird that they have EV diff but don't even have EV.

Also, in a quite seperate note... is there anyway for me to put at EV adjusted stat on my HUD... so that during long heads up matches I can see what the result would be EV adjusted to check to see if I'm tilting of I'm running as bad as I think I am (obv EV adjusted is not an end all but it's a better estimate of true value then straight up winnings or losses.)

Finally, is there anyway, if i'm playing HU across multiple tables vs the same guy to have my stats show up as stats VS that guy instead of just stats on the table... And say I've already played 300 hands on a table... and someone leaves and someone else sits in... is there anyway to clear my stats so that can see what my stats are against said NEW player instead of my averaged stats against the old player and the new player?

I know I sound demanding and am asking a lot. I will be really appreciative of any help. Thank you

Patvs
08-14-2010, 01:21 AM
1) K4s OOP HU vs a 3X raise... I would like to see all instances of this

You have to use the FILTER button--> filter--> edit--> then pick the HOLE CARDS you'd like to analyse + more filters--> SAVE AND CLOSE and look at the REPORTS tab
To see how profitable you play the hand for each position.

-2 EV adjusted in HUD unfortunately not possible.
I'd suggest to have the sessions (or today's graph tab) open... and just often refresh the graph to see if you're playing under/above EV.

It's showing EV Diff instead of EV in the bottom half of the sessions tab, since the sessions tab shows your results. So you could have taken the correct EV decision but still lost the hand. Sessions will show the EV Diff based on the actual OUTCOME of the hand.

You can see the overall EV in the graph. (and in the TOP half of the sessions tab)

-3 Not possible... but especially for HU both your ideas are valid.
You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)