PDA

View Full Version : Bug in the "Graph" / "Graphed Hands" tabs

domino66
08-13-2010, 05:48 PM
I noticed this months ago, but figured I'd finally bring it up. There is some sort of bug in the Graphs window when you toggle between the "Graph" and "Graphed Hands" tabs.

Basically, the bug is this: often when you go to Graphed Hands, THE HANDS THAT IT DISPLAYS DO NOT CORRESPOND TO THE TIMELINE THAT YOU HAVE DISPLAYED ON THE GRAPH.

For example, I'm following these steps > I encourage you to replicate them and see if you can reproduce the bug on your end:

1) I go to the Graph tab and ask HEM to display all of the PLO hands I've played THIS MONTH. It shows me 11,069 hands on the X-axis.

2) I go to the Graphed Hands tab, where only the first 100 are displayed (b/c "Last 100" is the default radio button that is checked), so I switch it to the "All" radio button. It correctly lists all 11,069 hands.

3) I now go back to the Graph tab and change the timeline from THIS MONTH to THIS YEAR. The graph correctly updates to show me all 44,947 hands on the X-axis.

4) HOWEVER when I return to the Graphed Hands tab, expecting it to list all 44,947 hands, it still only shows me the 11,069 hands that I had displayed when I ran my "THIS MONTH" graph in Step 1 above. (Pressing "Refresh" does not change this.)

In other words, the Graphed Hands tab does not update the hands it displays properly when you change the timeline that you are graphing.

(This error has also manifested itself in the Graphed Hands tab showing NO hands played even though there IS a graph being displayed...i.e. there have been circumstances where I had HEM show me a graph of my results for a certain time period, and then gone to the Graphed Hands tab only to find that it displays NONE of my hands.)

So I guess I'm telling you to look into the code that the Graphed Hands tab uses to display hands. Repeate Steps 1 through 4 above to replicate it for yourself...or other forum users can try them and report back here to confirm that they're seeing this bug too.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks, i already generated a bug report for this some weeks ago and it will hopefully be fixed in the next releases.

domino66
08-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks, i already generated a bug report for this some weeks ago and it will hopefully be fixed in the next releases.

Can you confirm/deny that this is going to be fixed soon...? I don't think I've seen it in the list of fixes in recent releases...

netsrak
08-29-2010, 06:15 AM
Sorry but i can't give you an ETA for this. The bug is still open.

spinnyone
10-19-2010, 12:29 AM
Any update on this bug? I just downloaded 1.15 and still it is not working.

netsrak
10-19-2010, 04:14 AM
If its still not working for your please try the following:

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).