PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Manager Trial?

Kishi_Poker
08-13-2010, 03:42 PM
I just went to the Omaha Manager page, and tried to download the trial. I installed it, but it installs Hold'em Manager, and not Omaha Manager. I'm not interested in HM just OM. How can I switch to OM, or activate the trial for OM, or do I have to be a registered HM user to get a trial of OM?

Thanks in advance.

Patvs
08-14-2010, 01:06 AM
If you're a NEW user.... HoldemManager should ALSO include the Omaha Manager trial.

If you're already (or already HAVE) used the HoldemManager trial... --> pm sent

smart_player
10-23-2010, 10:07 PM
If you're a NEW user.... HoldemManager should ALSO include the Omaha Manager trial.

If you're already (or already HAVE) used the HoldemManager trial... --> pm sent

Hi Patvs,
I already have the licensed version of HEM Pro and would like to try the Omaha Manager. I understand they are similar, but I would still like to try it for 15 days before I buy it. Can you PM me how to do that? Also will it mess with my HEM in any way if I decide not to use if after the trial expires, or if I decide to buy it at a later date?
Thanks.

Patvs
10-24-2010, 01:50 AM
pm sent

Its Sic
11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi Patvs, I'm in the same situation as the above poster who has already purchase Holdem Manager but would like to try the free 15 day Omaha Manager trial before deciding whether or not to purchase it. If you could PM me on how to do so I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Patvs
11-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Email sales@holdemmanager.com and request a temporary serial. Mention you already have a Holdem serial, so you'd like a COMBINED serial (Holdem + Omaha) to try Omaha Manager