PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on all tables on Boss

dvv15
08-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Hello, i have a strange HUD problem:

I play on a small national site (win2day) which uses the boss media software. I use the hand history converter to import the hands and HM 1.11.04.

I play simultaneously 50 and 100NL (6max and FR) tables: The import works fine for both levels and all hands are imported into my database. But the HUD only works on the 50NL and the 100NL 6max tables. The 100NL FR tables are shown in the Table Manager too but not correctly and if i open the table finder it says there are no unattached hands.

The 100NL FR tables are shown as tables with 0/5 players although there are 10 seats ( it doesn´t help if i right click and change this to 10max) and the name is not correct: if the name for the table is "Kitzbühel 1" then in the Table Manger is shown "Kitzbhel 1".

Maybe this is problem is because the software is in german (there is no other possibility because it´s the national site) ?

If you had an idea how i could fix this it would be very nice, thanks

Patvs
08-14-2010, 12:57 AM
win2day has no .com installer in English?

TableManager can't read a "Kitzbühel 1" tablename.. since no regular table uses those characters.

Email us this problem in detail.. attaching one of the handhistories of a table that causes problems...

dvv15
08-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Talked to their support, unfortunately there is no english software.

Also sent the hand histories to your support.