PDA

View Full Version : FT problems

Sheva
11-09-2012, 03:51 PM
1) table under mouse acts like table in foreground regarding the Advance Action Hotkeys e.g. I can't fold or check by using the AA check/fold -hotkey when it's my turn to act. It's been explained in documentation why that is the case for table in foreground but that explanation doesn't make sense for table under mouse.

2) If I choose a betsizing in table #1 and then fold on table #2, then proceed to make the bet I sized on table #1, the sizing has been lost and changed back to the sizing TN is configured to automatically choose.
---> while i understand this is probably tough to bypass, could it be possible to turn off the post flop bets from "Pot Betting" -tab?

note: this also happens preflop.

3)Pot size isn't calculated correctly - or at least isn't calculated the same way as FTP's software does.

I'll update this in case I notice more issues.

Fool
11-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

justdoit
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM

Fool
11-11-2012, 06:34 PM

Have you sent a copy of the files listed above to support@alxsoftware.com?

Morze17
11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
I use integrated stars hotkeys. Why I can't use the same hotkeys in TN FTP ? Works 10-15 min, and then an error

Fool
11-20-2012, 07:22 AM
TableNinja is designed to prevent you from using the same hotkeys on more than one poker site. This is done to prevent hotkeys from being sent to more than one site at the same time. I'm not sure why this is working for 10-15 mins. I'll let the developers know and see if it can be fixed.

Morze17
11-20-2012, 06:29 PM
TableNinja is designed to prevent you from using the same hotkeys on more than one poker site. This is done to prevent hotkeys from being sent to more than one site at the same time. I'm not sure why this is working for 10-15 mins. I'll let the developers know and see if it can be fixed.

I use Table under mouse to activate tables. Keys cant being sent to more that one site. One hope is that fulltilt will make their own hotkeys, like stars. :mad: