PDA

View Full Version : Hand success by position report

rjp
07-20-2008, 08:13 AM
Hi there,
I am wanting to look at my starting hands (later poss 3 bet hands/calling raises etc) but initially just to look at how profiable say open raising is from UTG with 78 sooted.

I am wanting to get every hand by every position. Is that possible or is that a report that I would need to develop?

Also, I was wanting to export hands to excel so that I could play with them more easily...is that possible (in table format - not HH format.

Cheers,
Rich

smf
07-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Afaik there currently is no report that's specific to positions / holecards, but you can use the filter to only show certain positions when looking at the Holecards report.
(First page -> Main filters)

rjp
07-20-2008, 10:52 AM
thanks for that...is there any other way i can access the DB or download it into excel type tables so i can chop it how i like?
thanks

morny
07-20-2008, 10:53 AM
The handiest way to do it is to go to Reports TAB and select "Holecards" from the "Select Report Name From List"

Then clear the filter by going to Filter> Clear, then go to Filter> Edit and you should see the positions, untick everything in positions except UTG then click Save and close. Then go to filters> Save and save the report as Holecards UTG.

Repeat this for the 6 positions MP,CO,BN etc and save as a filter each time. Then you can view how each individual hand is doing from each position

If you need to reload the filters at a later stage just go to Filters> Load and look for Holecards UTG, Holecards CO, Holecards Button etc

Thanks

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Check out the Report Building 101 post - this one is just a matter of combining the holecard and position reports as far as the groupings go.

I have attached it to the post - save the file into your reports folder and then launch HM.

Roy