PDA

View Full Version : Table manager not running and no hud stat

hangson
08-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Hi
I play on pokerstars.

Recently after the stars update, when I start HEM , hands importing are working well but the table manager is no longer running like it previously did and hud stas do not appear on the table.

I am using the latest version 1.11.04
What should I do , thanks.

Patvs
08-14-2010, 12:32 AM
save your HUD (by exporting it)
--> run the full 93 mb installer again (don't reinstall SQL) and create a NEW database

hangson
08-15-2010, 12:22 AM
save your HUD (by exporting it)
--> run the full 93 mb installer again (don't reinstall SQL) and create a NEW database

I have done the above things, but the problem still exists, the table manager just didn't open and no hud stats appeared on the table while hand importing
were doing well.
What should I do , thanks.

Patvs
08-15-2010, 02:08 AM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if it is off.

hangson
08-15-2010, 02:34 AM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if it is off.

Yes, dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe have already been selected as "Run as admin" and I have already added expections to the windows firewall but it still doesn't help.

netsrak
08-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Does the tablemanager (hmhud.exe) start if you manually start it by double clicking on hmhud.exe?

hangson
08-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Does the tablemanager (hmhud.exe) start if you manually start it by double clicking on hmhud.exe?

No it doesn't start even I double clicked it.

Everlasting
08-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Hey!
Stars automaticlly delated all personal setting in lobby.
Check if saveing the hands history is marked.

netsrak
08-15-2010, 01:21 PM
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)