PDA

View Full Version : Hud on Unibet(prima) tourneys

pkrManiac
08-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Hello , i have a big problem .
Today i installed windows 7 and i lost all data on comp, since my huD worked fine on unibet tourneys before but i need to atach tables always ,Now that i reinstalled Hem i lost all data but thats not the problem .Problem is i cant atach tables any more .Can someone please help , thank u.

Patvs
08-13-2010, 12:55 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 03:42 AM
Thank u for your respond, they all are set to run as admin.I didnt touch that at all. I dont think thats the problem , on my brothers computer everything works fine without any setups and on mine also worked fine but it was a previuos version of HEM.

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 03:52 AM
And also i might add that HUD works fine on cash games

Patvs
08-13-2010, 04:46 AM
What sort of tournaments?

Does TableManager detect the tables?

Can you this this: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

(use TableFinder to force TableManager to detect the tables)
You always used this method before.. and now it won't work.... Which country are you in?
Can you reinstall Unibet using the .com English installer.

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 04:51 AM
MTT sit and goes and so on.
No it doesnt.
Yes i used table finder to attach tables always but now it want even show any tables in table finder .I am in Croatia

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 04:52 AM
And also i told u hud works fine on cash games so i dont think its anything to do wit unibet

Patvs
08-13-2010, 05:01 AM
The cashgame and tourney tables usually have a different name formatting.
Did you download the Unibet installer from a different site when you reinstalled it on Windows 7?
Local site, or just unibet.com?

Can you downgrade to 1.11.03? or even 1.11.02-->
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-04-official-release.html
to see if we broke something in the latest build.

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 05:01 AM
ACtually table manager detects tables but table finder doesnt

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 05:05 AM
I reinstalled from unibet.com wit no avail i might add and also i will try this other versions , i tried today version 1.10.3b beacuse it works on my brother comp who also has windows 7 wit no problem , it worked fine on my comp also before but now it want

pkrManiac
08-13-2010, 05:12 AM
OK it works i installed version 1.11.02 and it works fine , thank u for your help i was a bit angry , so can i update to new version any time?

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:20 AM
yes, please try it.