PDA

View Full Version : rush poker on 1.11.04

fow
08-12-2010, 11:23 AM
still having problems with the stats i play 4 tables in 3 of the tables the stats are shown correctly in the 4th table the stats are all out of place sometimes not even from that table.this happens in nl 100 didnt try other limits i run windows 7 quad core 4gb ram.prefecth hands live track and ocr are all unchecked

B-Money
08-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi,

Still watching this issue on my end. Can you try some .02/.05 as a test? All of us play with our own money and 4 tables of NL100 is a bit much for our bankrolls. If it was one or two tables of NL100 we could do some testing no problem, but 4 tables of Rush is like 10 tables of normal 6-max.

The other day you said 2 of the tables we're correct and two were wrong. Is this changed or just an oversight on your part?

If anyone else has a problem like this, please jump in here.

My PC is pretty much a clone of yours so I doubt this has to do with system specs. Is your PC by chance a HP? We had some crazyness with some HP Aero tools recently but the problem is a little different.

-B

fow
08-12-2010, 01:55 PM
some tables start ok then if i close and open again the stats are all messed up but normaly 3 tables are ok and the other one is messed up.yesterday with 1.11.04c internal after i unchecked prefecth hands was all ok only a litle bit lagged sometimes.ill try 4 tables of another limit and ill be back with the info

fow
08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
just tryed 4 tables of your limits and all was ok.does the size of the database could influence this?doenst make a lot of sense since 3 tables are reading the correct info in nl 100.i have more than 1milionb hands in the database

OSRichard
08-13-2010, 04:00 AM
Hi, I played today 2 tables of 5 NL Rush FR, and had the same issue sometimes. To reproduce, try to play a few hands, then sit out a bit and play again.

The stats are updated for the table, but they seem to be shifted, as if the preferred seat is ignored.

fow
08-13-2010, 06:53 AM
i have that problem when i m playing 4 tables get out of one and enter again.i only play like 60 hands of 0.02/0.05 and all was ok.ill try playing today my normal limits again to see how it goes.

fow
08-13-2010, 08:51 AM
think i figured out the problem.im always closing and opening new tables to play only 100 bbs deep when i start playing rush stats are all ok but when i continue the session and start closing and opening the tables again and again the stats are shown all messed up in 1 or 2 tables.i always did this with the other versions of hm and had no problem this new 1.11.04 must have changed something.can you do something to fix this?

B-Money
08-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the update. I can duplicate it here now.

In the mean time you can close the Rush lobby and fire up new tables and all is good. Problem happens on every table you sit out at and rejoin.

Thanks,
-B

fow
08-13-2010, 03:04 PM
i dont sit out and rejoin that way i would have the same stack i close the table and open a new one.

SteveCut
08-14-2010, 04:23 AM
As a temporary fix you can open Table Manager, right click on the entry that is giving you problems and rotate the stat positions until aligned correctly. The correct positions will be remembered for this entry's future tables.

N.B. This misalignment can also occur when starting up multiple tables (usually on the 3rd and/or 4th table) - not just when rejoining.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 06:40 AM
If you restart the Hud it should work again too.

fow
08-14-2010, 12:46 PM
i can do this for a while but i hope a fix is getting done its not very pratical to be playing 4 tables and be restarting hud all the time.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes, we are working on a fix.

theorize
08-17-2010, 12:23 PM
I was just trying to play some 2/4 Rush FR and I noticed that I have 0 hands on every player at table and the slash sign through every stat. 1/2 seems to be working fine. Any idea why hud won't work at 2/4?

windows xp, HM version 1.11.04

fow
08-17-2010, 01:40 PM
theres already a 1.11.05 beta 1 version. the previous problem was solved but sometimes misses tables but when i change table again the stats show correctly

theorize
08-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Well I updated to 1.11.05 just now and am still having same trouble. Hud's still drawing a blank on Rush nl400. I also tried closing table and starting up a new one and that didn't work either.

netsrak
08-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Please see this thread for the missing tables.: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/35194-hud-not-working-2-4-rush.html?highlight=rush

mikess2001
08-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I am having some serious lag on my Rush HUD when I am importing hands at the same time. When I stop importing hands the HUD works great and insta fast....is this a HM issue or my computer cant keep up?

B-Money
08-21-2010, 02:21 PM
I am having some serious lag on my Rush HUD when I am importing hands at the same time. When I stop importing hands the HUD works great and insta fast....is this a HM issue or my computer cant keep up?

Sounds like you are trying to do a bulk import while playing or you have your auto import folders looping.

Never have a bulk import folder set as one of your Auto Import folders. If you are importing tons of hands, please use the Import from file or Import from Folder option.
Make sure your archive folders are also not a Auto Import folder. This is the looping I'm talking about above.

mikess2001
08-21-2010, 02:28 PM
I am using the Auto-Import option while im playing and that is when im getting the lag. I checked and I dont have "looping" HH files.

Its no big deal...I just wont auto-import while playing. Ill just import every 30 minutes or so.

B-Money
08-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Something is not right with your setup. Even if you have a dog ass slow PC, you should not have much lag when playing. Nobody else is reporting this so I have to jump to conclusion its a setup issue specific to your PC/HM install.

If you want further help on this it's probably best to make your own thread in the general area of the forums. Tech deals with issues like this much more than me.

Oh, I had someone who had logging enabled the other day. That could cause things to slow down too. Go to HUD Options / Table Preferences. Make sure the "Enable Logging" checkbox is not checked.

GL,
-B

Ahngee
09-16-2010, 04:17 PM
As a temporary fix you can open Table Manager, right click on the entry that is giving you problems and rotate the stat positions until aligned correctly. The correct positions will be remembered for this entry's future tables.

N.B. This misalignment can also occur when starting up multiple tables (usually on the 3rd and/or 4th table) - not just when rejoining.

Is this problem still not fixed? My PT3 free trial just ran out and i was hoping my HEM would be working with RUSH by now... but the stats are still shuffling around the table to the wrong seats for me.

Ahngee
09-16-2010, 05:39 PM
nevermind, turns out its fixed in 1.11.05 beta

get it from this thread:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-13-a.html