PDA

View Full Version : Do not import observed HH doesn'T stick...

mig5000
08-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Hi,
I'm trying to reimport everything from scratch w/o any observed hand histores but when I try to select the "do no import obesved HH" and save everytime I reload the radio button checked is back to import all hands, which is annoying,

Any work around for that?

Thanks

mig5000
08-12-2010, 08:55 AM
It's the same thing one my 2 computers fwiw. I have windows 7 64 bit on both... Is there any way to hard set it in the config or w/e for the time being ?

mig5000
08-12-2010, 09:58 AM
I installed it on a XP computer and it's the same thing I cannot get anything working but Insert all Hand histories...

Has anyone been able to set successfully their Do not insert any obs HH ?

If so could you please open the HEM.config file and post the line for that value:

<setting name="ObservedHandHistorySettings">ALL,3,False,True,6,False,True,3,600,False,True,6,6 00,False,True</setting>

Patvs
08-13-2010, 12:42 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Can't you use just let it IMPORT all hands.. then purge ALL hands you as a hero didn't play later?

mig5000
08-13-2010, 01:05 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Can't you use just let it IMPORT all hands.. then purge ALL hands you as a hero didn't play later?

I did all that already. I have like 20 M hands to import but only played 5-6M myself so would really help me to get that fixed.

I tried on win XP and it seems I cannot select any other option w/e I try to choose even then ? Are you guy able to select the other 2 options besides "import all" ? Tried on 3 computer and didn't work for me.

Patvs
08-13-2010, 01:30 AM
I can select the other two options.. but you're right.. as soon as you go back to the observed HH configuration window the setting is reset... this is a bug we have to fix.

mig5000
08-15-2010, 11:46 AM
When should it be fixed ?

netsrak
08-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Can't give you an ETA for this

mig5000
08-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Can't give you an ETA for this

Has the "do not insert observed hand histories" ever worked ? Any chance I could roll back to that previous version if so ?

Thanks

netsrak
08-16-2010, 05:48 AM
I'm not sure about it but as a workaround you can purge the hands after the import to delete them from the database.