PDA

View Full Version : pre-fetch still NOT working on Full Tilt cash tables with latest release: 1.11.04

shuman
08-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Pre-fetch is still NOT working for me while playing $0.01/0.02 or $1/2 NLHE cash tables on Full Tilt with latest release: 1.11.04. Each player's HUD appears at a table after I sit down, but all of the HUDs are blank. Each player's stats don't actually appear until my 2nd hand at the table. It's as though pre-fetch isn't even turned ON/"checked", even though it is.

Pre-fetch was working fine for me with version 1.11.03, but I started having HMHud.exe crashes, so I updated to version 1.11.04B Internal, and now 1.11.04. These versions of .04 fixed my HMHud.exe crashing, but now pre-fetch hasn't worked with either .04 versions.

**Is this problem specific to me, or are other people reporting the same issue with pre-fetch?

**What should I do?

Thanks.

Windows 7, 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM

marceALB
08-12-2010, 07:57 AM
I have HUD crashings with pre-fetch too, version 1.11.03. I going to update to 1.11.04 and I will try. I will post here if goes good.

B-Money
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Pre-fetch is still NOT working for me while playing $0.01/0.02 or $1/2 NLHE cash tables on Full Tilt with latest release: 1.11.04. Each player's HUD appears at a table after I sit down, but all of the HUDs are blank. Each player's stats don't actually appear until my 2nd hand at the table. It's as though pre-fetch isn't even turned ON/"checked", even though it is.

Pre-fetch was working fine for me with version 1.11.03, but I started having HMHud.exe crashes, so I updated to version 1.11.04B Internal, and now 1.11.04. These versions of .04 fixed my HMHud.exe crashing, but now pre-fetch hasn't worked with either .04 versions.

**Is this problem specific to me, or are other people reporting the same issue with pre-fetch?

**What should I do?

Thanks.

Windows 7, 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM

Prefetch and live tracking are both sensitive features that are constantly in a state of development or err, disarray. I noticed Live Tracking not working and we'll look at getting this patched up in an upcoming release.

Both of the above features use the same tech with reading the chat box so if one is broken it wouldn't surprise me if the other is broken too.

I have HUD crashings with pre-fetch too, version 1.11.03. I going to update to 1.11.04 and I will try. I will post here if goes good.

Post if it goes bad too, we're here to help and the more confirmations we get about reported problems the deeper we investigate them.

-B

marceALB
08-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Now the prefetch and live tracking options don't works with 1.11.04 in Full Tilt. I try to return to 1.11.03 version but now don't work in this version too (before it goes good but with some HUD crush). I tried with the OCR too but the live tracking options don't works fine.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Please post a screenshot of a table.
No elements of the hud should cover the chat box. All dealer chat messages must be enabled. The FTP client must be in english.

marceALB
08-16-2010, 04:37 AM
I will post a screenshot when I arrive to my home. In this computer I don't have the HM.

But I have the Full Tilt Software in English, all dealer messages activated and no elements cover the chat box.

I use these options with 1.11.03 and they works fine. I updated to 1.11.04 and they fails. I didn't modified anything. I tried downgrade to 1.11.03 again and still don't works. How could I downgrade to this version and recover these options? (I tried deleting holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe)

netsrak
08-16-2010, 05:16 AM
For downgrading:
- close HM and all Pokerclients
- delete holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe
- run the 1.11.03 updater: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.03.exe
and make sure to choose the original installation folder

but the FTP prefetch works for me with 1.11.04 so i think its configuration mismatch or something like that.
Please try a auto-detect for the import folders as it might be necessary to add a new internal folder for the prefetch.

shuman
08-16-2010, 10:25 AM
netsrak,

I don't know how your FTP prefetch works. I tried to auto-detect for a new import folder and the following folder was added to my Current Import Folders:

C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data + subfolders

This did not fix my problem though, in that each player's HUD appears but all the stats are BLANK.

I already had 3 other Current Import Folders:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory + subfolders
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHisto ry + subfolders
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data + subfolders
Under HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt tab > Save folder for pre-fetched hands, I have:

C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data

Under HUD Options > Table Preferences > Screen scrape method, I also tried all 3 options: DWM, Print Window, and ScreenScrape. DWM and ScreenScrape produced the blank prefetch HUDs. I tried moving the HUDs of the 2 player's nearest to the chat box from where I usually keep them, but this didn't fix the problem. Nor did my making sure Aero Windows 7 them was turned on (I usually use Windows Classic to increase performance).

Pre-fetch worked fine with 1.11.03, but after a FTP software update I started having several HMHud crashes every 1-2 hours. So, I upgraded to 1.11.04, which seems to have fixed the crashign problem but now prefetch doesn't work.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe I'll just go back to 1.11.03 and put up with the crashes, if they continue to happen.

Thanks.

I've also attached a screenshot of 2 tables with Auto Import running.

marceALB
08-16-2010, 10:32 AM
netsrak,

I don't know how your FTP prefetch works. I tried to auto-detect for a new import folder and the following folder was added to my Current Import Folders:

This did not fix my problem though, in that each player's HUD appears but all the stats are BLANK.

I already had 3 other Current Import Folders:

Under HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt tab > Save folder for pre-fetched hands, I have:

Under HUD Options > Table Preferences > Screen scrape method, I also tried all 3 options: DWM, Print Window, and ScreenScrape. DWM and ScreenScrape produced the blank prefetch HUDs. I tried moving the HUDs of the 2 player's nearest to the chat box from where I usually keep them, but this didn't fix the problem. Nor did my making sure Aero Windows 7 them was turned on (I usually use Windows Classic to increase performance).

Pre-fetch worked fine with 1.11.03, but after a FTP software update I started having several HMHud crashes every 1-2 hours. So, I upgraded to 1.11.04, which seems to have fixed the crashign problem but now prefetch doesn't work.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe I'll just go back to 1.11.03 and put up with the crashes, if they continue to happen.

Thanks.

I've also attached a screenshot of 2 tables with Auto Import running.Me happen exactly the same! The same history: pre-fetch works / Update FT software / HUD crashes sometimes / upgraded to 1.11.04 / prefetch doesn''t work. I add downgrade version to 1.11.03 / It still doesn't works. I tried using OCR but it didn't works fine.

netsrak
08-16-2010, 11:04 AM
The screenshot you posted is it from a prefetch?

If this is the case its a little bit different - the prefetch seems to work but it displays 0 stats.
Can you please check the player names in the stats? Does HM read the right player names?

And please try with OCR disabled under site options -> FTP

marceALB
08-16-2010, 11:13 AM
I have similar screenshot. The stats is 0. The player names are correct and HM read this ok. All this with OCR off. If I turn on the OCR works, but then I have other problems (the live tracking options): HUD folded players dissapear before they do an action, the stat of actions fails...

ItsOnlyChips
08-16-2010, 01:16 PM
This prefetch problem was documented in the internal pre-release thread and looks like it hasn't been fixed (B-Money could reproduce the problem in testing):
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/166397-post32.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/166464-post37.html

melles
08-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Hi have the same problem all stats are 0 worked fine with 1.11.03
Updated after i got an email that I should update :(

melles
08-16-2010, 04:02 PM
And now it doesnt work with 03 either great :mad:

shuman
08-16-2010, 11:52 PM
The screenshot you posted is it from a prefetch? Yes

If this is the case its a little bit different - the prefetch seems to work but it displays 0 stats.
Can you please check the player names in the stats? Does HM read the right player names? Yes

I've actually been trying the whole time with OCR already disabled/un-checked. So, I just tried enabling/selecting OCR and it seems to have fixed my prefetch problem. So, I'm not sure if I can help you other guys other than what I already posted previously above. Make sure your Configure Auto Import folders are correct and that your file listed under Site Options > FTP is correct.

If I can think of anything else I'll post it.

marceALB
08-17-2010, 03:32 AM
I returned to 1.11.03 version using this link say: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/166464-post37.html With the normal downgrading these options don't work.

In this version live tracking and pre-fetch work fine.

Raventhon
08-17-2010, 10:38 AM
The screenshot you posted is it from a prefetch?

Can you please check the player names in the stats? Does HM read the right player names?

I'm encountering the same problem -- it fetches playernames but has 0 for all data until a hand has been played with me in it.

This behavior persists with and without OCR enabled. I'm Pre-Fetching but not tracking live hands.

Garak
08-17-2010, 10:44 AM

shuman
08-17-2010, 11:45 AM
netsrak:

I'm having HMHud crashes now with 1.11.04. Several times per hour. I also had the same crashes with 1.11.03. I'm thinking it might have to do with my computer's specs and the new FTP waitlist option where I can waitlist for ALL full cash tables at a certain limit.

**If I have Auto Import running and a bunch of tables I am waitlisted on pop open one right after the other, could this put enough strain on my computer to cause the HMHud crash?

marceALB & Raventhon:

You guys both use Live Tracking? What is that and how do you get it to work? I've tried selecting that option but nothing happens.

Windows 7, 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM

Raventhon
08-17-2010, 11:50 AM
When you have live tracking enabled, it gives you pot odds on top of the list of recently-played hands. I don't find it very useful, so I don't use it.

shuman
08-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Raventhon:

Oh I see. Thanks. I've turned OFF the list of recently-played hands for each table, so that's probably why I've never seen any changes when I turn ON live-tracking. I think I agree with you and probably won't use live tracking.

shuman
08-25-2010, 04:06 AM
HEM support:

I'm still getting HMHud.exe crashes with 1.11.04 on Full Tilt. Several times per hour. It seems to usually happen when a table I'm waitlisted on pops open and asks me if I want to sit down. All my HUDs disappear from my tables. But, if I click "Stop" then "Start" again in "Auto Import," the HUDs reappear just fine.

I also had the same crashes with 1.11.03 after one of Full Tilt's software updates. I'm not sure if it has to do with HEM, Full Tilt's new ALL-table waitlist option, with my computer's specs, or a combination of the three.

**Do you know if anyone else if having HMHudexe crashes?

Windows 7, 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM

netsrak
08-25-2010, 04:59 AM
Please enable the logging in the table preferences and send us the file logs\log.txt after a crash.

Please mail it with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

ItsOnlyChips
08-25-2010, 05:06 AM
yes i also get the occasional HMHud.exe crash once every 1-2 hours

i just use "Relaunch HUD" and it will work fine again

marceALB
08-25-2010, 05:43 AM
I have this HMHUD crashes with Full Tilt too. Live tracking and pre-fetch activated. Version 1.11.03 (prefetch doesn't work with 1.11.04 version). I will send the log in my next session.

Zak3nnay0
09-02-2010, 04:54 PM
how does holdem manager use OCR? does it scrape the table searching for SNs? a quick google searches tells me OCR is optical character recognition. will pre-fetch work if i silent the dealer?

B-Money
09-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I have this HMHUD crashes with Full Tilt too. Live tracking and pre-fetch activated. Version 1.11.03 (prefetch doesn't work with 1.11.04 version). I will send the log in my next session.
HMHud.exe crashing is fixed in the latest .05 beta

how does holdem manager use OCR? does it scrape the table searching for SNs? a quick google searches tells me OCR is optical character recognition. will pre-fetch work if i silent the dealer?
Prefetch is currently broken. I hope to have it fixed soon. It's been a couple weeks since it worked last but I am hopeful a fix is in the very near future.

Tranclugator
09-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Pre-fetch FTP doesn't work properly in 1.11.04 since HEM Data folder moved to %Appdata% . In 11.03 it was in program folder an Pre-fetch worked fine w/o OCR. Maybe this is not because of folder location (when i add new location to auto-import folder list and to "site option" - this feature still doesn't work). HEM import shows that observed hands are being imported, Table manager shows opened tables, but HUD is not over the tables. Maybe there is a method to put HEMData folder back? May it be a solution?