PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to auto import hands during play?

mumrik
10-22-2008, 11:20 AM
The HUD is a great tool and planning on using it ofc. But as of now I'm playing on a new site with new players and havent played many hands yet. I usually start the holdem manager after a session and choose auto import to import the hands that were played. But it always says that 100 hands were imported. Can I only import 100 hands if I start the auto import after a session? I have tried importing from a folder but it just says no hands were found (first time I chose import folders it found hand history so no problem there).

morny
10-22-2008, 11:24 AM
I presume this is Prima, it causes problems because it tries to import too many hands with their database so auto import is set to only import 100 hands, if there is more than 100 hands to be imported at once then use the manual import from file option instead of auto import. Of course when your playing auto import will be fine as it will never need to import 100 hands at the same time unless your playing 50+ tables or something

mumrik
10-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Yes it is prima. Thanks for the answer. When I try to import from file it only says Found 0 files to process..

I chose the file with the name GameHistory.dat, I also tried a file with the name GameHistory070708etc.dat. Is that the correct file? I would like to get the hands imported since my stats are pretty off right now.

morny
10-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Try renaming that gamehistory.dat file to gamehistory1.dat and then reimport it, you might need to close Prima while you rename the file

mumrik
10-23-2008, 11:48 AM
That worked fine, thanks a bunch!