PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for "How Villain Sees Me" stat

zed33
08-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Not sure if this is in the right spot, or if it already exists or has been suggested, or is even possible!

I think about this often, and recently discussed it with a friend who also said they think about it often:

It would be extremely useful to have a stat attached to the HUD somewhere that tells us what our stats in a particular villain's database on us would be. I'm thinking from a tournament perspective where it would be most useful because of the differing dynamics at different stages of tournament play.

For example, let's I've played 800 hands vs a certain villain and my HUD shows his stats over those 800 hands from previous tournaments. Now, this guy is a reg, so I assume he too is using a HUD, but I have no idea what those 800 hands that he has on me will say, because it might have been during the early levels when I'm autopiloting, or on the bubble when I have a big stack and am running 30/30. I'd like to click a button on his HUD display and see what my stats are for the 800 hands I've logged on him so as I can adjust my play to how he sees me historically. Is this feasible or even possible?

fozzy71
08-11-2010, 11:55 PM
This has been suggested, and is planned. Search the Suggestions Forums for similar threads.

Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)