PDA

View Full Version : Reports and Sessions displaying different numbers

jcardshark
08-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Hello,

I have Sessions and Reports both set on the same filter. Despite this, both display different profits. Both display the same number of hands but the sessions has me winning 50% more money. It may be important to note that HEM is displaying money in dollars although most games were at euro tables. Also, the graph displays the same number as the session number. Please let me know what to do to fix this, as I am trying to use HEM to display stats in a video but I want to be sure about what I am talking about. Thanks.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

reimport the hands (in a NEW database)---> if that doesn't solve it-->
HM probably makes a mistake treating euro's as dollars.. in ONE of the tabs... converting it correctly in the other tab....

jcardshark
08-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I downloaded and unpacked the file you sent. I have no clue how to start a new database and how to import all the hands though.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 11:09 PM
options--> database management--> connect--> create new database-->
then reimport your archive folder (default: C:HMArchive) using the "import from folder"

jcardshark
08-12-2010, 06:27 AM
I unpacked the file you sent then made the new database. I am still having the same problems. Fwiw, the hhs in question are all from everleaf.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 07:09 AM
For correct results in the reports please check this FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Multi Currency (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency)

jcardshark
08-14-2010, 09:52 AM
I tried all of that and the reports tab is still displaying it like nothing changed. It says I am up around 67% of what the sessions and graph tabs say, which is the correct number after you adjust for different types of money.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Please post screenshots

jcardshark
08-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Here are the screens

netsrak
08-15-2010, 06:41 AM
Since we added the multi currency support the winnings column in the reports contains no longer valid results. Please add the $(USD) and the €(EUR) columns to the reports via the green + symbol on the left.