PDA

View Full Version : Hud nod improting hands, HEM does (RPM / Merge)

new_tabels
08-11-2010, 10:22 AM
This one is strange: When i start the session, everything works fine. But after some hands, it just stops adding new stats to the hud.
HEM still imports them, but the HUD doesnt update.

I already upgraded to 0.4c internal.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall

new_tabels
08-12-2010, 05:59 AM
I´m using windows 7 / windows firewall / and build-in windows security essentials. Nothing additional. (+Router Firewall)

controlpanel,hud and manager all run as admin already.

I now added all 3 as exeptions to the firewall and will tell you later if that helps !

new_tabels
08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Still the same problem.

boohaa12
08-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Same probleml RPM/Merge
hm imports hhs fine; no hud is displayed; in table finder it says "no unattacted tables"

please help.

boohaa12
08-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Foozy told me this and the delete the config parts worked; and i lost hud setup; but then u just IMPORT the hud config u exported and it comes back.

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

Vitiay
01-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Same probleml RPM/Merge
hm imports hhs fine; no hud is displayed; in table finder it says "no unattacted tables"

please help.

YES SAME PROBLEM! WHO SOLVE PLEASE ANSWER HOW???

Patvs
01-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Try: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Vitiay
01-21-2011, 07:23 AM
MAde all that is in this thread. Uptadeted.No chacnges!

Patvs
01-21-2011, 08:12 AM
1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

--

Afterwards open exenames.txt and doublecheck if the main .exe file for RPM/Merge is in the list.
If it's not, add it manually.

Vitiay
01-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Yes i did all that you write. In list thre is client.exe . It is main file of RMP poker.

Vitiay
01-21-2011, 08:28 AM
But still did not work. problem is that table finder didn t see tables . I cant drag X to window because there isnt any table in a window of table scasner. But table scaner SEE this tables in this table skaner window down in this window , but not in window of tables

netsrak
01-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Which HM version are you using?

You are aware that table scanner is something different from table manager?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.