PDA

View Full Version : HUD make B2B tables crash

Makk
08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I play on B2B network and just my HUD went crazy and make my tables crash. If i quit the HUD, while HM still importing, there's no problem.

I played about 15k hands and I never had any HUD problems.

Now it seems that I play on one table only the HUD works fine but i if add tables it crash.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Makk
08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
I did what you told but the problem still persist. I have also replace the 2 config files.

The problem seems to be connected with the amount of virtual memory and CPU taken by the HUD since when it start crashing if I open the task manager HUD.exe takes more and more ram memory every second (went up till 400 MB then stopped) and use CPU for 90%+.

Now it's getting worse because I can't even start the HUD on the HM replayer without insta-crashing.

Tried also to unistall and reinstall.

riedit:another strange thing I noticed: if I replay the lastest (about last 200 hands) hands with the HM replayer the HUD insta-crush but if I replay the previous hands the HUD works.

Patvs
08-12-2010, 02:13 PM
What sort of computer do you have??

read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Makk
08-12-2010, 04:59 PM
I play on a laptop 2ghz,2giga ram.

By the way, now I have downgraded to the HM 1.11.02b and the HUD works fine.

But I think that in the future I will have the same problem if I will update HM.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:42 AM
If you want to test it further:
please enable the logging in the table preferences and send us the log file with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

Makk
08-15-2010, 02:53 PM
I was writing the email after recreating the crash for the log, then I accidentally opened HM so I had to recreate the crash cause the log.txt had been rewrited. But since then the HUD never crushed so I hope it fixed itself lol.

Makk
08-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Of course it crashed again. I sent an email.

fruitloops86
08-17-2010, 02:52 PM
I have this problem too. The tables black out and cannot be clicked, as soon as hmhud is stopped via the task manager everything is instantly working again.

The problem is intermittent, but once it has occured will continue to crash the tables upon relaunching the table manager.

woopstash
08-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I have this problem too. The tables black out and cannot be clicked, as soon as hmhud is stopped via the task manager everything is instantly working again.

The problem is intermittent, but once it has occured will continue to crash the tables upon relaunching the table manager.

I'm having the exact same issue as well. Killing HmHud.exe immediately fixes the problem.

I'm running win7 and I'm playing on Merge. Never had an issue with XP. I'll try the suggestions and update if problem goes away.

decmus@hotmail.com
08-26-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm having the exact same issue as well. Killing HmHud.exe immediately fixes the problem.

I'm running win7 and I'm playing on Merge. Never had an issue with XP. I'll try the suggestions and update if problem goes away.

Another one with the same problem. It crashes a bit erratically though. Sometimes I can play for a while but then HUD becomes NotResponding according to Task Manager and keeps crashing every time I open it after that.
Using XP, tried reinstalling

netsrak
08-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Please try without prefetch and live-tracking enabled.

We will prepare a debug build to analyze this problems. Please mail support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and an explanation of your problem and we will answer with a link to a test version.

curhft
09-13-2010, 01:35 AM
HUD make B2B (http://www.btobb2b.com/) tables crash. I have this problem too, but the problem is intermittent.

netsrak
09-14-2010, 05:38 AM
We fixed some crash issues in the latest betas. Please try them: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-13-a.html