PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt: Tourney results missing, graph is on Zero

bajzi
11-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi!
I have some problem with my HM2 using at FTP.
In "reports" i see my tours (sngs) starting time, speed, ID, finishing place, BUT buyins and winnings are "0".
My hud is perfect, i see all my hands, repleyers is fine, but my winning summaries arent tracked.
My graph counts the number of tourneys, but my winning line follows the Zero line.
I use a manually made folder for hand historys.
Why is this problem?
Thanks for help!

Patvs
11-07-2012, 11:01 PM
This is a known issue.
Full Tilt changed the formatting of their summary files.

We're currently working on a fix.
Once fixed, you'll have to update HM2 and reimport the hands into a new database.

alexvieira
11-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi

With HM1 the same problem... Any news on that?

DogNamedBluff
11-08-2012, 07:53 PM
It should be fixed at the same time. If not we will write up a new bug for it at that time.

ztibor
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM
It should be fixed at the same time. If not we will write up a new bug for it at that time.

Hi

Do you have any news about it?

Tibor

PS: I found the new updater, thanks

fozzy71
11-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Hi

With HM1 the same problem... Any news on that?

Hi

Do you have any news about it?

Tibor

PS: I found the new updater, thanks

@ alexvieira - In case you haven't found the latest HM1 internal build we posted it in our notices/announcements - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/announcements.html

* I am not sure if all of the FTP tourney parsing bugs have been fixed but some of them have so give it a try.

*This is a brand new internal build with limited internal testing at this point. There may be undiscovered bugs in this build so please use with caution and report any bugs you discover so we can get them fixed before official release.