PDA

View Full Version : New laptop/desktop

killab2482
08-11-2010, 04:03 AM
Hi,
I bought Holdem Manager in January of 2010 and i recently purchased a whole new desktop and laptop. Do i need to rebuy HM for the new machines or am i able to move the programs on the new machines? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Patvs
08-11-2010, 08:57 PM
You can move the license from your old --> to the new computer by resetting the license...

we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be use to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

killab2482
08-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Hey Patvs,

I couldn't find my serial code anywhere. Where can i find this? I'm also very slow when it comes to computer programs. I created the new account with that link you sent me. i also have transferred over all my hand histories from my old computer. But t seems if i download HEM it just gives me the free 15 day trial again. Any help you can give me from here would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

Brett

Patvs
08-19-2010, 01:20 AM
Click HELP--> SHOW SERIAL on your old computer in HoldemManager