PDA

View Full Version : still in 1.11.01

auryn
08-10-2010, 11:05 PM
hi,

I've just downloading béta 1.11.04 internal and 1.11.03 official and I'm always at 1.11.01 :confused::confused:

downloading and installing was correct both time.

What can I do?

The Minder
08-11-2010, 01:04 AM
hi,

I've just downloading béta 1.11.04 internal and 1.11.03 official and I'm always at 1.11.01 :confused::confused:

downloading and installing was correct both time.

What can I do?

Are you sure? If the installation went 'correctly' your HM would now be updated.

Try again, first make sure HM is completely shut down. In fact, reboot your computer and ensure HM does not start. Then download the update again from here http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe and save it to your desktop. When finished, find this icon on your desktop and double click it to install.

Install the update.

Start HM and see what the version number is in the top bar.

Report back here.

Apologies if I'm telling you how to suck eggs.

auryn
08-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I've done exactly what you said, before and after your reply ;)

but I'm always in 1.11.01. it s the first update that not working but I always get the window wich tell me it's ok.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9011/cranhem.png

Birgit30
08-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Sorry for my english

Had the same problem with Windows 7, andthe reason was : not same folder for initial install (program files (x86) ) and release (Programmes).
May be you have to change your folder when you apply the release

The Minder
08-11-2010, 08:17 PM
@ auryn,

That 'Operation Successful' message you posted occurs even if HM encountered problem during the install. Where there any other messages during the install process?

auryn
08-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Sorry for my english

Had the same problem with Windows 7, andthe reason was : not same folder for initial install (program files (x86) ) and release (Programmes).
May be you have to change your folder when you apply the release

ty for your idea but it s not that.

@ auryn,

That 'Operation Successful' message you posted occurs even if HM encountered problem during the install. Where there any other messages during the install process?

The others messages are completely normal. I got the description for the update, and the path where it will be installed (and I check this) and finally after the instalation I have this picture i posted.

auryn
08-13-2010, 05:59 PM
my bad ... HEM was installed on a another drive than c: and i didn 't remember.

but i get a "copy" on my c:programmes files etc... that's why I didn't understand the update does'nt work.

ty for your time and replies

The Minder
08-13-2010, 07:56 PM
np... glad you got it sorted out.

Gl at the tables.

auryn
08-15-2010, 11:08 PM
np... glad you got it sorted out.

Gl at the tables.

ty the minder!