PDA

View Full Version : Tourney results / SNGWizard

RobboRSA
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi

I am using the trial version as I would like to change from PT3. I like the fact that HM automatically saves tournament results / SNG results, however have noticed that when I click on "incomplete" certain tournament results have not saved. I have clicked on edit results, and tried to manually enter them, but when I click save nothing seems to happen. Does anyone know how to manually load tournament results?

I play SNG's and MTT on Pokerstars, around the $25 buyin - do people recommend the SNGWizard? Although I am a winning player, I feel that I have big leaks in my game which I'd like to identify and work on (other recomendations also welcome), is this the correct program for this?

Thanks very much for any advice given!

Rob

Colin252
08-11-2010, 03:32 AM
The tech guys will talk you through incomplete tourneys, although I will say you'll probably need to import summarries for some of your mtt's. SNG's should all be automatic.

SNG wiz is a must fo ANY sng player, simple as that.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 08:05 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

If you've already played more than 200, email stars.. and ask if they can email all your MTT summaries in a HTML file..

RobboRSA
08-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Thanks for your response - I tried this last night, however still have 5 tournaments (which fall within my last 200 tournaments played) which show up as "incomplete". It seems to have all the details of the tournament, and even where I placed, however it is just showing up as incomplete.

Any other suggestions as to how to correct this?

Thanks again!
Rob

Patvs
08-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Normal real money tournies?
(no freerolls?)

update to update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Does the handhistory file on these tournies include the "last hand" in the text file? The hand you were eliminated.