PDA

View Full Version : Missing features in SNG Wizard trial

BlackSwan
08-10-2010, 04:01 PM
In my trial version of Hold'em Manager, sub app SNG Wizard there are 5 links visible:

*Analyze a new game
*Take a hand range survey and help improve the Wizard's opponent models
*Start quiz
*Edit Program Options
*Register SNG Wizard

If I install SNG Wizard as an independent application i.e. not within Hold'em Manager's framework, I have more options, in particular a link that allows me to get to the tournament view. It's something like "open recent tournaments," (I un-installed the independent app to troubleshoot) that allows me to review an entire SNG, and not have to step hand by hand as it appears I have to do within Hold'em Manager.

Thanks in advance.

Also, thanks for having such a great help/forum site; it's one of the best I've ever seen.

BlackSwan
08-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry, and in case it wasn't clear - the additional link to view recent games is missing in the Hold'em SNG Wizard, only the first 5 from the previous post appear.

SitNGo Wizard
08-10-2010, 08:33 PM
The stand alone version imports hand histories files from your hard drive. The HM integrated version loads hand histories from the HM database. That is why there is a difference.

Preacher
08-11-2010, 12:36 PM
The stand alone version imports hand histories files from your hard drive. The HM integrated version loads hand histories from the HM database. That is why there is a difference.

And how does it work? In which option do I review the hands I played?

SitNGo Wizard
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
These pages have video tutorials:

SitNGo Wizard : Video Tutorials (http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/Video%2BTutorials)
SitNGo Wizard HM App Launched | The Official Blog For The Hold'Em Manager Community (http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/sitngo-wizard-hm-app-launched/)

BlackSwan
08-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I understand the data feeds are different for the standalone and Hold'em versions of SNG Wizard; I don't think it's related to my problem. When I open the standalone version, I get the following links (grouped together as shown) in the homepage:

*Analyze a new game
*Open a tournament folder
*Browse recently opened tournament folders

*Start quiz
*Start tutorial
*Open sample hand histories
*Edit program options
*Register Wizard

When I open SNG Wizard from Hold'em Manager, I only get the following:

*Analyze a new game
*Start quiz
*Edit program options
*Register Wizard

I think I read that the trial versions should have identical features as the purchased version, but is this a limitation of the trial version? And if so, will purchasing Hold'em Manager + SNG Wizard give me the full capability from within Hold'em Manager? If I need to purchase them seperately that's fine but obviously would be nicer if I could run Wizard as a sub app.

Thanks!

SitNGo Wizard
08-11-2010, 04:07 PM
The trial versions are identical to the purchased versions. The integrated version does not have the file commands because it gets its hands from the HM database.

When you purchase a Wizard license you can run both the stand alone and integrated versions.

BlackSwan
08-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Ok, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm still confused as to how to get to the tournament view to go through a game. The attached screenshot is navigated to via the "open a tournament folder" link in the standalone version. How do I navigate to the tournament view from within Hold'em?

SitNGo Wizard
08-11-2010, 04:35 PM
This view is not available in the integrated version.

Click on the "Watch SNGW Intro Video" link on this page:

SitNGo Wizard HM App Launched | The Official Blog For The Hold'Em Manager Community (http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/sitngo-wizard-hm-app-launched/)

BlackSwan
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Ok, thanks.

Do you know if it's on the que to integrate it?

SitNGo Wizard
08-12-2010, 09:10 AM
We plan to upgrade the hands view to give it the same functionality.

BlackSwan
08-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Great, thanks!