PDA

View Full Version : Error: 22012

degeneraces
11-06-2012, 10:48 PM
I made a thread early this year - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/172871-aliases-not-working.html , about my alias not working when trying to create one for my PS and FTP names.

i finally got around to creating a new database and imported all of my cash hands into it, but i'm still having the same problem. i can view hands played under my PS name with no issue, but when i click the change the player to my FTP name, an error message comes up saying "The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR: 22012: division by zero. This was the same issue that I was having on my old database (the same message), and it pretty much stops me from viewing any of my FTP hands in the "reports" tab. i also still cannot create an alias between the 2 - i can create the alias under "options -> player alias", but that alias does not appear in the tab where you switch between players.

i'm using hem1 1.12.11

Patvs
11-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Delete any custom wc-rake stat or PokerStars VPP stat from REPORTS.

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

degeneraces
11-07-2012, 05:47 PM
thanks, deleting the PS VPP stats from the reports tab solved this fairly quickly. as to the alias issue, that was my mistake. i was forgetting to search for the created alias like you have to search for your name