PDA

View Full Version : Rush Poker Support

Fritters
08-10-2010, 09:30 AM
I'm trying the trial version of TNFT with Rush Poker and can't seem to get a setup that I like for multi-tabling. Is there some specific rush support that I'm overlooking in TN? The problem with running TN in a standard way is that it makes it difficult to utilize the 'quick fold' on multiple tables as a new table only comes to the front when action is required (which is bad anyway if you're just mashing quick fold and a new table pops up).

My current config turns off the 'table needing action to front' feature in FT and switches table control to manually cycled table. From there I cycle through 1 table manually after each action I take - using the table location hot key to pull a table out for a hand I'm going to play (I stack my tables). Has anyone found a different configuration that they like? Mine works fine in principle but I basically am preforming 2 actions per table when I fold instead of 1 (fold and then cycle to next table).

Fool
08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm afraid in order to "just mash quick-fold" you will have to eliminate auto table targeting like you have or find yourself folding all your hands. I've honestly not seen anyone else playing this way though and I would likely be better to change your layout or habits in such a way that you can use "Table in foreground" or "Table under mouse" mode to eliminate one of those clicks per action.

Fritters
08-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Any other players multitabling RUSH have a configuration that they'd like to recommned?

Fritters
08-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Also, as a feature request I think a hotkey macro tab might be useful. For the setup I use in the OP, I could macro a hotkey to "fold" + "x sec. delay" + "cycle table up" or to automatically pull tables of interest aside "raise" + "x sec delay" + "move table hotkey". Not sure how graceful it would be in practice (and you'd need to leave the time delay as a variable that each player fine tuned for their system) - but I think it sounds pretty nice on paper.

Fritters
08-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Not to bomb the hell out of these thread - but I think I can do the above with xpadder (it's changed quite a bit since I've done anything other than fire it up and start grinding). I'll report back if I find anything interesting that might be useful for other players trying to get the most out TNFT while playing rush poker.

Fritters
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Figured I'd post my findings incase someone uses the search feature down the road...

Xpadder is capable of doing the macros and it works excellently. I'm currently using a 0.1sec delay between the actions and didn't have any issues at all. I was able to average ~1400 hands/hr 4 tabling and didn't have any software related mis-clicks.

Fool
08-12-2010, 07:18 PM
You can also use .ahk or other scripting programs to do things like this. It is an interesting feature suggestion though and I'll be happy to pass it along to the developers.