PDA

View Full Version : Filters bug

Azalin
10-22-2008, 05:39 AM
When I choose filters from "more filters" TAB and combine it with other filters from the other TABs the HUD crashes ("unhanded exception occured").
I'll try to reproduce it (it has happened 3 times so far).

Also, are the tabs "cumulative"? I mean if I choose a preflop action "raise raise raise" etc and a "faced 3bet" from "more filters" and a position "SB,BB" from "main filters" would all be taken into account? Somehow I think that it does not work that way (I get very dubious results).

I use 1.06.03h and XP pro.

morny
10-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Please try this with this beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and if it continues to crash please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send Mike the log.txt file with details of whats happening to mlamb1@gmail.com

For the 2nd question it uses the AND command not Or although your example is a bit unusual as Raise Raise Raise means:

I raised then got 3bet
I raised again (4bet) and then got 5bet
And i pushed

Usually a 5bet will be an all in bet so you cant push so you wont see many of those examples epsecially when your also narrowing it to occassion only in the SB or BB

If you find a specific hand where you run a filter and it dosent show it correctly please tell me what version and email me the HH and what filter you put, morny@holdemmanager.net

Azalin
10-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I have the following situation that I would like to filter all hands from:

I am on SB or BB and a BTN opens. I 3bet, BTN 4bets and I push.

How can I implement this? If I understand correctly I must choose "raise raise" from the preflop actions TAB and from the main filters TAB SB+BB and "position of the first raiser" as being the button. Correct?

I would prefer to wait for a more stable 1.06.04 version because I see things with HUD are not final yet (or so it seems).

morny
10-22-2008, 07:45 PM
You should tick the SB and BB from the Position section in Main Filter
Set Position of 1st raiser to Button and in the More filters set Did 3bet = true, faced 4bet = true raised preflop 4bet = true