PDA

View Full Version : The hud doesnt adjust correctly

marius76
08-10-2010, 05:06 AM
I have bought Holdem manager, and I try to get it up and running.

The hud starts, but the problem is that the hud displays information about each player on wrong seats. So if I want to look at the stats on for example the player "Player1", the information on this player is not on his seat, but on another player. I play on Pokerstars.

How can I adjust the hud? I have read the faq, but can't find any information on this.

crassius
08-10-2010, 04:38 PM
If so you need to tell HM where your preferred seats are first, then use card alignment in the table preferences to re-align the stats and mucked cards according to where you want them. Then save those positions under the file menu on the table manager window.

At least that used to work. I'm on Stars too, and can go through that whole procedure, but when a new player sits down, there stats appear in the top left hand corner, not where I have them aligned. Try to move it, and all the stats and the mucked cards lose their saved positions and end up in a stack in the top left. Change tables, and all the stats end up in a stack in top left corner.

I can't be the only one having this problem.

I am getting no response in the HUD forum, or from email support.

You should do a search on seating preferences in the FAQ, and it will walk you it.

marius76
08-11-2010, 04:05 AM
If so you need to tell HM where your preferred seats are first, then use card alignment in the table preferences to re-align the stats and mucked cards according to where you want them. Then save those positions under the file menu on the table manager window.

At least that used to work. I'm on Stars too, and can go through that whole procedure, but when a new player sits down, there stats appear in the top left hand corner, not where I have them aligned. Try to move it, and all the stats and the mucked cards lose their saved positions and end up in a stack in the top left. Change tables, and all the stats end up in a stack in top left corner.

I can't be the only one having this problem.

I am getting no response in the HUD forum, or from email support.

You should do a search on seating preferences in the FAQ, and it will walk you it.

Thanks, Crassius

I got this reply on the high stakes forum in twoplustwo website. Maybe you get a faster response there (Poker Strategy - Two Plus Two Poker & Gaming Strategy (http://www.twoplustwo.com))

"Pick a seat where you would like always to be sat at ; for example seat 3 at a nine-ten table and seat 2 at a 6 table.Go to PS - Options -Preferred seat and pick those seats at the different tables.

Go to HEM -HUD - Seating preference pick at 9-10 man table seat 3 , and a 6 man table seat 2

Done."