PDA

View Full Version : PS.es pot odds not showing

GGGrande
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Hi,

I want to get pot odds on the table. PokerStarts.es, hyperturbo 6max SNGs. I use 1.12.11 Internal version dated October 20 (I guess, I'm not sure).

I know that there was loads of questions already about live tracking and pot odds, but it seems to be a unique problem for everybody. I tried everything (all table settings are done, all necessary HUD elements are there, tried all 3 scraping methods, I use the black table theme, HUD elements do not overlay chat box, bets or player's names) and gave it up.

Obviously, I have stats that I use and need, because that's what HM is for, and if I play 6+ tables I have to minimize tables in order for them to fit on the screen. Anyway, I also tried it with a quite big table size, but that didn't work.

I also tried it with 6max CG, where I have way more stats than on SNGs and it displays some kind of an information, which is not the pot odds (105%, see attached file).

Is there any possibility you can help me?

udbrky
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I see that you do not have bet sizing showing, add that back in and try again.

Also don't cover the pot

And make sure that dealer chat all is set.

GGGrande
11-07-2012, 04:04 AM
Hmmm, the snapshot I made seems a bit odd :) Should have doublechecked it before posting.
Actually, the HUD element that shows averages, pot odds and last pot won is just under the pot, on the "dealer chips", so you can see the pot size, and bet sizing also shows normally, I wonder why it is not displayed here (can it be turned off in PS, anyway?).

I will give it another try today, try to set any possible configs one after one. If it works on CG, I will retry on 6max SNG.

udbrky
11-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Please see this thread:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/140981-how-get-street-street-hud.html

In the Home Ribbon widget - coaching videos, there is also this video by Alan Jackson:

Holdem Manager 2 Coach Alan Jackson - Street By Street HUD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCf8hMOUqI&feature=youtu.be)