PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Summary

varus
08-09-2010, 05:28 PM
I requested the tourney history from pokerstars, copied everything into a text file and the imported the file into HM. But still the "sum" column is not confirmed. Was I doing something wrong?

The Minder
08-09-2010, 08:09 PM
If:
you've rebooted your computer and the Sum field is still not checked, AND your tourney data has not updated (entrants, finish, winnings etc),
then it's time to create a new database, reimport all your HHs and tourney summaries.

varus
08-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Computer has been rebooted and the "sum" field is still not checked

BUT

it shows "finish", "size", "time" and so on.

So what now, what does that mean?

The Minder
08-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Computer has been rebooted and the "sum" field is still not checked

BUT

it shows "finish", "size", "time" and so on.

So what now, what does that mean?
I'm guessing some of the numbers for 'finish' and 'size' are incorrect? If so, your db is corrupt and you need to create a new one and re-import all you HH and tourney summaries.

varus
08-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Actually the numbers look pretty much correct.

How do I create a new database?

Where do I get the old HH from?

The Minder
08-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Actually the numbers look pretty much correct. Is that like being 'pretty much a virgin'? Because when it comes to databases, the data is either correct or it isn't.

How do I create a new database?
In HM, go to Option > Database Management and create a new db from there. I like to use a date (yymmdd) nomenclature so if I created a db on the first of this month this year I would call it H100801.

Where do I get the old HH from?
If you've set up HM correctly HM will store your old HHs in the c:\HMArchive directory. Do a manual import from this folder.