PDA

View Full Version : Boss Media

-mega-
08-09-2010, 05:12 PM
It's weird the names is hux-flux I have to change it every time I seat on a table. Also the mucked hands ar not correct it comes in strange places + the mucked hands only show's for like 3 sec when I have made it to 10 seconds.

If I make I configer seating Preferences it's the same name don't come up in right place, maybe if I'm lucky.

What's the problem ? How do we solve this ?

Edit: I am running 1.04.11b Internal

Edit: Switched to 1.11.3 and it's the same problem everytime I switch table I have to go into seating preference and find the right one.. and also the cards that show up after the hand is totally messed up.

Pls help.

Best regards
-mega-

Patvs
08-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

--

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.

Mucked cards: hud options--> table preferences---> card on card and allingment edit

move the mucked cards (that will now constantly show) to the right positions--> and click file--> save positions in the TableManager

-mega-
08-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Thank's everytime I got a problem HM suport always has an answser for the problem.

The problem, was that I did not run it as an administrator, also I installed the version you sugested.

Problem solved.

Best regards
-mega-