PDA

View Full Version : HUD not showing on FTP's rush

HELLutek
11-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Hey!
HUD works great on regular tables, but not showing on rush tables. Hands are tracked tho, just HUD isn't showing up. I'm pretty sure there is some simple solution, but can't think of anything right now.

stan_marsh
11-06-2012, 09:15 AM
hello,

Same here, hands are importing but no HUD.
Was working fine year and a half ago, before FTP was closed...

peche
11-06-2012, 09:15 AM
same here

emac1981
11-06-2012, 10:32 AM
:cool: same here

Acombfosho
11-06-2012, 11:54 AM
my hud not working at all

javirap
11-06-2012, 11:55 AM
same here :(

sqlguy
11-06-2012, 12:56 PM
same here: works on regular cash table, not on rush.

Is it working for anyone on rush?

OnMyBike
11-06-2012, 01:52 PM
same here

working on regular tables, not for rush. please update asap!

details: playing 6max, tried all 3 screen scanning methods, i'm on XP fwiw.

RunBad4Life
11-06-2012, 03:26 PM
IT doesnt work for anyone apparently they need to fix something.

udbrky
11-06-2012, 04:55 PM
This is a known issue, I do not have an ETA regarding it.

harmonica
11-06-2012, 08:05 PM
My friend has got the hud working for rush but he says it doesn't work for mtt's. I asked him what OS he has and he said he got Win 7, I have Vista and I can only get it to work for ring games.

udbrky
11-07-2012, 03:08 AM
We are fixing some issues with FTP currently, we hope to have the release out shortly. Please check out our releases forum for the update.

RunBad4Life
11-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Guys u can go back to an earlier build to get Rush working. Very nice of them to say so in a random thread no one's gonna read instead of here tho, so thanks!! http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/348481-rush-new-ftp.html

RunBad4Life
11-07-2012, 02:10 PM
scratch that, it works for cash and not tourney wtf?!?!

edit: and scratch that again, it DOES work but u have to restart hem each time u start playing

Patvs
11-08-2012, 12:34 AM
scratch that, it works for cash and not tourney wtf?!?!

edit: and scratch that again, it DOES work but u have to restart hem each time u start playing

Instead of restarting HM1, try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

RunBad4Life
11-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Tried, didn't work.

fozzy71
11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Tried, didn't work.

Are you playing other sites at the same time, or in between your full tilt sessions? There are some reports of problems on FTP with HM2 if you play at other sites in between your FTP sessions that we are investigating but weren't aware they might be affecting HM1 as well. We need as many details as possible so our testers can try to find a consistent way to reproduce these problems.

- What other sites are you playing besides FTP?
- Are you playing cash, sng, mtt, or a mix?
- Does it only happen when you have stopped playing on Site 'X' and come back to play more on FTP?
- Are the problems only with FTP or both sites?
- Does it happen if you are playing them at the same time? If yes, is the problem only on FTP or on both sites?

We do not have an ETA for when the next HM1 release will be available with an updated rush plugin. HM2 v7318 and HM1 v1.12.02 version seems to be working for most people that try it so it is likely a configuration issue.

For HM1:

Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and FullTiltPoker.exe

1) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

* Make sure the hands are being saved in the FTP options and that HM is auto importing from that folder (the new FTP client might be saving them in a new folder compared to the old client).

2) The tables need to be sized appropriately. (600 - 750 range).

3) Make sure your HUD doesn't overlap names on the table.

4) Most performance issues can be resolved by changing the table window size even by a small amount.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) Try to disable Aero or other windows themes. Change it to the default xp/vistawin7 theme

XP HOW TO: Use the Windows Classic Theme in Windows XP (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/personalize/classic.mspx)
Vista Windows Vista Accessibility Tutorials (http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windowsvista/theme.aspx)
Windows 7 Switching Desktop Themes in Windows 7 | Suite101 (http://pc-tutorials.suite101.com/article.cfm/switching_desktop_themes_in_windows_7)

7) Turn Cleartype Off
Vista http://www.i4u.com/article7805.html
Windows 7 Turn Off ClearType — MAXIMUMpcguides – Windows 7 tips, tricks, help, and how-to guides (http://maximumpcguides.com/windows-7/turn-off-cleartype/)

8) Turn Avatars off in Full Tilt go to Options and untick Avatars

9) Switch between Classic and Racetrack in FT by going to Options > Table View

10) Reduce number of tables

CF23
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
hey, sorry for the stupid question but:
is RUSH cash working on HEM1 HUD or not? is it supposed to be working?

it is not for me. hands are tracked OK, but no HUD coming up at all.

and i've just installed 1.12.10b (latests release)

EDIT: i installed an older version as it was pointed here or in another thread. that works.
using 1.12.02 now and have a HUD on RUSH.
however, my own stats aren't showing, and it's the same "default" configuration for the HUD that i use on regular tables, and my own stats show fine on those regular tables.

fozzy71
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
hey, sorry for the stupid question but:
is RUSH cash working on HEM1 HUD or not? is it supposed to be working?

it is not for me. hands are tracked OK, but no HUD coming up at all.

and i've just installed 1.12.10b (latests release)

EDIT: i installed an older version as it was pointed here or in another thread. that works.
using 1.12.02 now and have a HUD on RUSH.
however, my own stats aren't showing, and it's the same "default" configuration for the HUD that i use on regular tables, and my own stats show fine on those regular tables.

You have to roll back to a previous build that had OCR rush hud support - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds

Try 1.12.09, 1, 12.06, 1.11.06, 1.11.05d - but only with default table layout (you can't use any graphics mods because of the OCR solution). If you still have problems with those builds follow the suggestions in my post above. We are hoping to have a proper solution in place in our next release but we can't start working on the next HM1 release until after we get our next HM2 release out the door.

RunBad4Life
11-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Blimey so many damn things, what, you're not able to reproduce the problem nearly everyone is having?!?!

Well I went back to old version but had to update back to september one cause the older one wouldn't work with Stars for some reason. But when I updated back to september the HUD carried on working on FTP also :confused:

IT worked on Rush aswell but when it gets short handed and when you get to a FT the HUD goes totally spazzy. Sometimes relaunching HUD works, sometimes it doesn't. I actually remember having this problem with FT's way before BF too, so it's obv an ongoing problem. You're going to have to get to an FT to reproduce it.

I have tables as default size and cannot play any other way. I don't mix sites at present no. Mix sng's.

What is turning clear type off going to do?

fozzy71
11-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Blimey so many damn things, what, you're not able to reproduce the problem nearly everyone is having?!?!

Well I went back to old version but had to update back to september one cause the older one wouldn't work with Stars for some reason. But when I updated back to september the HUD carried on working on FTP also :confused:

IT worked on Rush aswell but when it gets short handed and when you get to a FT the HUD goes totally spazzy. Sometimes relaunching HUD works, sometimes it doesn't. I actually remember having this problem with FT's way before BF too, so it's obv an ongoing problem. You're going to have to get to an FT to reproduce it.

I have tables as default size and cannot play any other way. I don't mix sites at present no. Mix sng's.

What is turning clear type off going to do?

Our focus is on HM2 right now so we simply aren't spending time testing HM1 until HM2 is fixed because the developers won't be working on HM1 issues until the HM2 bugs are resolved. Once we get our next HM2 version released and stable we will start working on the HM1 issues.

For FTP Rush you need to roll back to an older version to use the OCR solution for rush tables (disabling clear type might help the OCR solution to work better). For stars you will need to update to a recent version.

harmonica
11-12-2012, 09:20 AM
I just downgraded to 1.12.02 and the hud popped up and it showed some stats - think they might of been from my database as opposed to todays auto import - I then sat out I think and now hud is there but its not populating with peoples stats, also I just noticed now that since downgrading that none of the hands are showing up in reports/sessions etc, but I think there being imported cause it said when I auto imported that some hands had been imported. Could you guys point me in the right direction please?.

Thanks

Edit: Also I dont even get a hud for myself, just the other players.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Vercetti1977/hud.jpg

fozzy71
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
I just downgraded to 1.12.02 and the hud popped up and it showed some stats - think they might of been from my database as opposed to todays auto import - I then sat out I think and now hud is there but its not populating with peoples stats, also I just noticed now that since downgrading that none of the hands are showing up in reports/sessions etc, but I think there being imported cause it said when I auto imported that some hands had been imported. Could you guys point me in the right direction please?.

There were some database changes in the 1.12.10b. If you rolled back you will need to create a new database.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands

Hopefully that will also fix the HUD issues. If not, please double-check all the suggestions in this post - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/348351-hud-not-showing-ftps-rush.html#post1534671

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Edit: Also I dont even get a hud for myself, just the other players.

This has always been that way and is not something we will ever include for HM1 rush/zoom tables. HM2 shows hero HUD on zoom tables currently but not rush tables. We hope to eventually add the hero hud to the hm2 rush tables like we were able to do for zoom tables but I can't promise that feature at this point.

LiquidSw0rd
11-13-2012, 10:02 AM
I did the downgrade and the hud is now working fine for cash rush.

but unfortunately not for the rush mtts.

fozzy71
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I did the downgrade and the hud is now working fine for cash rush.

but unfortunately not for the rush mtts.

The Rush On Demand bugs and other FTP tourney issues won't be fixed until our next release. I can not give an ETA for our next release of HM1 since it relies on us first releasing HM2.

OnMyBike
03-03-2013, 04:01 AM
We are fixing some issues with FTP currently, we hope to have the release out shortly. Please check out our releases forum for the update.

I gave up on Rush for a while after being frustrated by this situation for a few weeks. Now I've come back MONTHS later and there's still no update? I'm pretty surprised. I really don't like it when people are unfair with you guys in the forums but this has moved beyond acceptable. Please be honest, have you given up on HEM1 entirely?

I can't find another post I made (maybe it was deleted?) saying the only reason I hadn't upgraded to HEM2 was because of the numerous bug complaints, and pointing out that some of us HEM1 users are your oldest and most loyal customers. But we faced the choice of sticking with HEM1 or switching to your major competitor.

So have you given up on upgrading HEM1? If so, given the bug complaints, please offer us a free upgrade to HEM2.

sideshow
03-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi,

I am not sure what problems you are having with FTP but have you updated to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_17Dec2012.exe

Also please read this Thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html

If you are having problems please let us know.

Thanks

fozzy71
03-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I gave up on Rush for a while after being frustrated by this situation for a few weeks. Now I've come back MONTHS later and there's still no update? I'm pretty surprised. I really don't like it when people are unfair with you guys in the forums but this has moved beyond acceptable. Please be honest, have you given up on HEM1 entirely?

We have not given up on HM1 but HM2 is obviously our priority because the vast majority of our customer base now uses HM2. At some point in the future we will stop updating HM1 completely but that time has not come yet. Now that our latest HM2 release is out and most of the critical HM2 issues are resolved we are planning to focus on the top 10 HM1 issues and hope to have a new official release out soon. After we get that release out we will work on some of the other remaining less critical HM1 issues. We will also be working on some of the less critical HM2 issues and feature requests that took a back seat while we were dealing with more important issues.

Here is a list of the open HM1 FTP Rush HUD issues which we hope to have included in the next official release.

HMONE-185 - Full Tilt Rush HUD broke

HMONE-193 FTP: cash and SNG hands in HUD not separated

HMONE-194 FTP: HUD do not updates in tourneys

HMONE-204 - Hero's Rush HUD is not resetting when Hero starts new session

HMONE-205 - Rush HUD is mixing Holdem and Omaha Hands

I can't find another post I made (maybe it was deleted?) saying the only reason I hadn't upgraded to HEM2 was because of the numerous bug complaints, and pointing out that some of us HEM1 users are your oldest and most loyal customers. But we faced the choice of sticking with HEM1 or switching to your major competitor.

The only reason we ever delete posts is for spam or obscene/abusive language.

So have you given up on upgrading HEM1? If so, given the bug complaints, please offer us a free upgrade to HEM2.

All HM1 customers receive a significant discount to upgrade. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy

If you would like to try HM2 again please PM me your email address and a link to this thread and I will issue you an extended HM2 trial code so you can test it and see if it now suits your needs if you were to upgrade.

OnMyBike
03-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Hi guys thanks for the quick replies.

sideshow - thanks. My comments were based on the fact there was no official update. if there's a beta that works that's helpful for sure, but it would be better (with a lot of time passed) if there was a vetted release. There was a lot of confusion about which versions worked, which didn't, etc, which I didn't want to risk (and still don't).

Fozzy - as usual you guys are super professional, kudos sir. I don't expect a free ride and have only held off on HEM2 because of the number of serious bug complaints. If those have been resolved then I look forward to jumping on board. (But if they linger I'm still hoping for the HEM1 Rush fix!) Thanks for the extended trial offer I will keep that in mind.

(For the record I think the previous post I referred to may have been on a poker forum outside of the holdemmanger site. Still can't find it but that makes the most sense. My apologies.)

fozzy71
03-04-2013, 06:22 PM
No worries, and thanks for understanding. I agree it has been much too long since our last official HM1 release and am doing everything I can to get the powers that be to make it a priority. Hopefully we will have an official HM1 release out in the not too distant future with most of these issues resolved.

I agree that were a lot of complaints about HM2 in the first year after release but I think if you revisit those threads you will see that the sentiment has changed and we have made some major strides in the past 3 - 6 months to resolve most of the performance issues and critical bugs that customers were complaining about.