PDA

View Full Version : red line not showing

budehair
08-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi,

On my tourney results graph the red line (luck adjusted winnings) is showing for my PS account but not for my FT account. I have the box ticked but nothing is showing.

I attach a screen shot of the graph.

Thanks,

Mark.

Patvs
08-09-2010, 11:36 PM
You play STTs??
Can you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe
Create a NEW database--> reimport the FTP hands + summaries.

ced11
08-15-2010, 04:52 PM
hi,

I play STT's on FTP.fr and I have the same problem.
I have the latest update version 1.11.04.
I create a new database and reimport hands & summaries but still no red line on my graph.

What can I do please ?

netsrak
08-16-2010, 05:54 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem

budehair
08-16-2010, 06:15 PM
You play STTs??
Can you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe
Create a NEW database--> reimport the FTP hands + summaries.

Many thanks - I have updated to the new version now - how do i reimport the hands? I went to 'configure auto import' and deleted the old file path and re-added it. Do I then need to 'import from folder' and choose the HM archive folder?

thanks,

Mark.

Patvs
08-17-2010, 01:24 AM
Yes, run a import from folder on the archive folder.

budehair
08-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi have just done this and it re-imported all my hands but there is no change. when i was importing it was showing that all the hands were duplicates

Anything else i can do?

Thanks,

Mark.

Patvs
08-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Did you first create a NEW database???

options--> database management--> connect--> create new database-->

ced11
08-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Hi,

Yesterday there was an update of the sofware ( FTP.fr ) and since this update the red line appeared.
It appears from the 202nd game and just after the update.
Thus my problem is now resolved.

Thanks for everything.