PDA

View Full Version : Tourney M for Rush Poker?

littletinyman
08-09-2010, 12:16 PM
My tourney M for rush poker tournaments always shows 100.

What might be wrong?

Patvs
08-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Your Tourny M?
You see RUSH stats for the HERO?

Is the M correct for the other players at the table??

littletinyman
08-10-2010, 01:50 AM
I do not see rush stats for Hero. That is another problem I'm having. Is there any way to fix this?

The M is not correct for the other players at the table. It always shows 100.

I believe that I'm using the "old" method of doing Rush -- the one that does not access the FT cache and contains errors in the spelling of the players' names. Is the solution to upgrade?

Patvs
08-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Not having HERO stats is normal... and won't be fixed.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Current RUSH situation:

Two ways to get the RUSH HUD:
-1 hud options--> table preferences--> screen scrape method (three different settings)
DOWN SIDE: doesn't work for everybody.. yet. But we're adding improvements with every HoldemManager update
PLUS SIDE: 100% accurate, fast

-2 OCR (optical character recognition)
DOWN SIDE: not very fast, can even skip stats especially when multitabling rush, not 100% accurate
PLUS SIDE: works for almost everybody

Another big RUSH update is coming in the 1.11.04 FINAL version... or 1.11.04C / 1.11.05.. not sure what it will be called..

Does the RUSH HUD work for you when you turn off OCR.. and change the screen scrape method?

littletinyman
08-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the informative reply.

I updated to the new version and none of the three screenscraping methods work. The stats don't update. So I'm back to OCR which at least updates.

Out of curiosity, why have you chosen not to show Hero stats in rush? Hero stats work with normal tourneys.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 08:16 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

in .04C there is another RUSH update..
try turning off OCR again.. so it uses the other method.

HERO stats.. reset at regular tables... when you play a NEW table.... or new session.. with RUSH.... HoldemManager is confused.. and thinks every hand is a new TABLE.... which in a way it kinda is... so it would reset to 0 for the HERO every hands... so we just turned it off.