PDA

View Full Version : Hud problem ( live importing hands on table)

utens31
08-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi, While play , (usually top and left) there are the hands that are being imported , and If you clik on it, will pop up the mini replayer where you can Mark you hands .

My problem is that after I had reinstalled hm, the hud was defualt , and after I copied in the folder the copy of the old personalized hud while I play I see the hud, but just some hands in the minireplayer ,so I can't mark the hands that I want to study afterward.

what should I do? ( I have already tried to upgrade versione 1.11.04)
ty all

Patvs
08-10-2010, 12:20 AM
"and after I copied in the folder the copy of the old personalized hud while I play I see the hud, but just some hands in the minireplayer"

What do you mean exactly?

Played on which site?

utens31
08-10-2010, 06:04 AM
"and after I copied in the folder the copy of the old personalized hud while I play I see the hud, but just some hands in the minireplayer"

What do you mean exactly?

Played on which site?

Sorry, I forgot. I play in Pokerstars.it .

I mean when I had reinstalled HM for the second time , I played and notice that the hud was the default one .
So I remembered That I had the copy of the old file "HUD" and I replaced it in programms/rvgsoftware/holdem manager .And now the hud pops out with the stats, but it refresh only once in 4-5 hands and the main problem is that the hud show me only one hand every 4-5 in the mini replayer and I can't mark the hands I need.
Hope to have been comprensible ^^

Patvs
08-10-2010, 03:53 PM
check the hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab-->
if some of the HUDs are using settings that overlap..

If the HUD won't refresh properly create a NEW database

utens31
08-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Ok, I solved like you sad (in player preferences ecc ecc..)thanks a lot to the advice :)