PDA

View Full Version : Hand Range Tool

skipbales
08-09-2010, 03:21 AM
I use this all the time but not to do with a played hand. I put the vpip % and raise % in to see what the player is likely to limp with.

Is there a short way to load it? Right now I open a played hand from the report list, click on my seat to get the hand range tool then close the played hand. Not a big deal but I would like to just start the tool without accessing a played hand if that is possible.:cool:

Colin252
08-09-2010, 05:53 AM
can't you just use pokerstove for that?

skipbales
08-09-2010, 11:12 AM
I haven't used Poker Stove. If it does the same thing I suppose I could but the hand range tool works fine for my purpose I was just looking for a faster way to load it.

I will look at Poker Stove. Is there anything else about it that would make it worth using besides a hand range finder?

Colin252
08-09-2010, 11:20 AM
well it's just an equity calculator and it calculates equities of hand v hand
hand v range and range v range. Sounds like it's all you need

skipbales
08-09-2010, 11:28 AM
I installed Poker Stove but it doesn't give me what I want. I like the Hand Range tool better. I don't want to enter specific hands. I just like a quick view of the likely holdings of the other player.

It isn't a big deal. Once loaded I keep it open and re use it all day. I was just looking for a more direct way to launch it.