PDA

View Full Version : FTP tables not appearing with HUD

kingp1n
08-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Hey guys. Whenever I run my HEM HUD, it works fine on stars, but on full tilt for some reason my table does not come to the front when i get a hand. Right as i get a hand the pokerstars tables still appear/pop-up but with the HUD running i have been timing out if i ever had another window in front of the table, because the table was never prompted. Any help?

Patvs
08-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

In Full Tilt--> Options--> turn on "Display Table On Action" and "Auto Center"

kingp1n
08-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Patvs,

I installed the update, and already had both of those options turned on. The tables still do not display when I get a hand. I tried turning off the options then turning them back on, but my FTP tables still do not appear when I get a hand. Any help?

Thanks

Patvs
08-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Are you running any other programs that can "steal the focus"?

Try reinstalling Full Tilt...

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also give admin privileges to the main Full Tilt.exe

kingp1n
08-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Patvs,

I uninstalled and re-installed FTP, and selected run as administrator and it appears to have been solved! thank you so much!