PDA

View Full Version : Hud layout messes up when new player enters

crassius
08-08-2010, 11:26 PM
This is the fourth time or so I have installed HM after computer upgrades, so I'm somewhat familiar with the process, but I am pulling my hair out this time.

I'm on PS, I have a seat preference, it is all entered into HM and PS. I get everything lined up w/ card and alignment edit in table preferences, save positions in the table manager, and everything works fine until a player leaves and a new one sits down. The new player's panel appears in the top left corner, not in the position where it is set, aligned and saved.

If I try to drag that panel to the new players positions, all hell breaks loose and all the panels except the one I just dragged pile on top of each other in the top left hand corner, and I have to go through the whole process again. I've done it five times, and as soon as a new player sits down, sure enough, his panel is in the top left hand corner.

card alignment and edit is unchecked, as is lock the layout, but the positions have been saved.

Any help?

crassius
08-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Just changed tables while I'm playing while trying to get everything aligned.

On the table change, all the panels end up stacked in the top left corner again.

Yes, I saved positions after alignment.

crassius
08-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Should have bought Poker Tracker. If you're considering Holdem manager, run the other way before you buy this unsupported bug ridden piece of shit.

crassius
08-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Updated to this latest

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmU...4_Internal.exe

Still have same problem.. no help from support at all. They ignore my email.

Patvs
08-11-2010, 09:14 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe
1.11.04C

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

PM which email address you used to email support...