PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not Working

paininthebut
08-08-2010, 09:04 PM
When I hit Start Auto Import I get an Error message saying "Error lauching the hud: The system cannot find the file specified" I have been using this for a longtime so I don't know what changed. The odd part is it is running the auto import but on the table manager and stats will not launch. I tried restarting the computer and it does not help.

paininthebut
08-08-2010, 11:43 PM
It is importing hands into the tracker though

Patvs
08-09-2010, 02:18 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

on which site?

If Ongame: You should import the file via import file and then delete the handhistory file from the handhistory folder. The autoimport has a performance problem at the moment. So you should start your session with an empty handhistory file.

paininthebut
08-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Full Tilt- I dont think it has anything to do with the site because when I open HM with no poker site open it gives when the error message when trying to launch HDD or table manager

clowntable
08-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Same problem (FTP). I'm running the 1.11.04B update (problem existed with 1.11.03 as well) on Windows7 (64 bit)

HoldemManager starts fine and hands are imported via autoimport, the HUD is just not launched. I have disabled UAC and "run as administrator" is checked for HoldemManager, DBControlPanel and HMHud

I also allow HoldemManager to bypass the Windows firewall. I have AntiVir and Spybot running as well in case that's relevant

DoubleClicking on HMHud or simply selecting "relaunch hud" just leads to nothing happening at all (no error message etc) and HMHud does not show up as a running process...

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.11.04B (problem also occurs on 1.11.03)

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
FTP

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL 6max ring games and rush

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes, it works and imports hands

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
It's set up correctly and the import works

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
They show up and are autoimported once AI starts (and disappear from the folder once they are imported)

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
Confirmed

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
Skipped since it's not an issue

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
Table manager does not start -> no Table Finder

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes (poker client is also in English)

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

clowntable
08-09-2010, 05:10 PM
My config file

Patvs
08-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Both of you.. run the full 93 mb installer again.. only reinstall HoldemManager (so not PostgreSQL)

---> does it now open the TableManager??

paininthebut
08-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Yes, that worked but the font is different on the display and I like the old one better, how do I change that?

paininthebut
08-09-2010, 08:41 PM
nevermind about the font I found the option to change it. There is a glitch in my tracker though, it is not counting the number of hands played.

How do I fix that?

clowntable
08-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Both of you.. run the full 93 mb installer again.. only reinstall HoldemManager (so not PostgreSQL)

---> does it now open the TableManager??
If I do this, will it override all my configurations, layouts etc?

Edit: yes works; how do I restore my config/layouts etc (I backed up the entire folder before reapplying the 93MB installer)

fozzy71
08-09-2010, 11:02 PM
nevermind about the font I found the option to change it. There is a glitch in my tracker though, it is not counting the number of hands played.

How do I fix that?

?? I assume you are now using the Default HUD and the Hands stat is in a different place than it used to be?

Did you have a custom HUD config? Did you export the HUD layouts or save the \Config folder before reinstalling?

If I do this, will it override all my configurations, layouts etc?

Edit: yes works; how do I restore my config/layouts etc (I backed up the entire folder before reapplying the 93MB installer)

\Config folder holds everything you need.

I normally suggest you reset all the settings in the holdemmanager.config file manually. This is stuff like auto-import folders, seating preferences, site options, etc.

If you exported your HUD layouts manually then I suggest you import them manually to the new, default prefs.xml file. If you never exported the custom HUDs you should paste your old prefs.xml file into HM and make sure to export the HUDs for backup this time.

If you had custom HUD Popups you will want to copy all the .POP files from your old \Config folder to the new one.

Patvs
08-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Just overwrite your new /config folder with your old folder.

paininthebut
08-10-2010, 12:40 AM
I assume you are now using the Default HUD and the Hands stat is in a different place than it used to be?

Yes I use the defauly HUD and I dont know where the hands stats use to be. When I reinstalled I did hit Auto Detect.

You have a custom HUD config? Did you export the HUD layouts or save the \Config folder before reinstalling?

No I use the default config- I did not save anything just uninstalled and reinstalled.

Its wierd cause the hands either says 0, 500 or 100. The other stats seem to be working.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:36 AM
This thread is really confusing (thanks to the clown) and i don't really understand your problem. Can you please post screenshots?