PDA

View Full Version : Tables go on top

NTT
07-20-2008, 07:39 AM
I play on Everest, and when i play many tables and there are some tables behind others, holdem manager force them to go on top when it's my turn to play. But i prefer to click manually on them when i want to see them. Is it normal ?

morny
07-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Does this happen when holdem manager HUD is not running. I dont have Everest but there used to be a setting on ipoker where you could set it to popup a table when it was your go but you could disable it via the lobby. Can you contact Everest support to see if such an option is available.

Otherwise try ticking the dorce ontop option in Hud Options> Table Preferences and see if that helps if it is related to when Holdem Manager is running only.

NTT
07-20-2008, 10:06 AM
I know the option in the software (table options) to make popups go on top or not, i play on everest since 2 years, and this option is never check. It's only when the hud is working.
I already tried ticking the dorce ontop option in Hud Options> Table Preferences but it doesn't work.
So when Holdem manager is not running it's ok.

zsp
07-20-2008, 07:48 PM
I know the option in the software (table options) to make popups go on top or not, i play on everest since 2 years, and this option is never check. It's only when the hud is working.
I already tried ticking the dorce ontop option in Hud Options> Table Preferences but it doesn't work.
So when Holdem manager is not running it's ok.

I played on Everest until 3 weeks ago, used HM there, and I experienced the same. It was rather annoying.

NTT
07-22-2008, 03:58 AM
not fixed in patch e =(

NTT
07-24-2008, 06:41 AM
not fixed in patch i =(

morny
07-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Sorry, Mike has been working on this issue for a while now but so far he cant find a solution as its turning out to be a very difficult problem to fix. Hopefully we can find a solution as quickly as possible for you

iceball
12-05-2008, 12:24 PM
has this been fixed ?

morny
12-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Still havent been able to find a solution for this